Pools Boats and Accessories
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- Great for rivers and lakes
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Large open cockpit
- Deluxe adjustable seat with high back support
- Storage compartment with water barrier seal
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Adjustable foot braces
- Water bottle holder
- Carrying handles
- Paddle leash
- Protective thigh pads
Length: 10' / 305cm Width: 30" / 76cm Height: 13" / 33cm Weight: 40 lbs. / 18kg Capacity:
250 lbs. / 113kg
This 120 volt canister style air pump inflates and deflates towables, pools, air mattresses and beach toys. The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump and valve fittings, eliminating annoying disconnections. Three universal valve fittings fit all popular valves. For added convenience, there's a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord.
Volume 300 liters/minute Max. Pressure .92 psi Draws 1.6 amps / 170 watts Power Cord 10 ft. long
Online Pricing Online
- Intex® filter pumps provide efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 24' diameter, 24' x 12' and 32' x 16' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 2,500 gph (9,462 L/hr)
This filter will fit the following pools:
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 48in.
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 28ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 32ft. x 48in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 40ft. x 48in.
- Rectangular Frame Pool 16ft. x 32ft. x 52in.
- Circular Ultra Frame Pool 18ft. x 52in.
- Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool 12ft. x 24ft. x 52in.
- High side walls for more capacity
- Can be used as a cover or a tub
- Ribbed bottom for better tracking
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Many uses: pet wash tub, storage, gardening, yard work, beverage container/ice tub
- 2 year warranty
- Available Color: Black
- Length: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5 lbs
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 19.3 Beam Distance 87.9 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,931 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family SR-Q Sold As Pair
The next generation Super Mable from Sportsstuff is here! Built for 1 to 3 riders, this classic towable will impress you with a variety of different riding options. Featuring Dual Tow Points, you can go for a wild ride utilizing the comfy backrest or tow it the opposite direction for a chariot style blast on the water you’ll never forget.
This action packed towable comes equipped with comfy EVA Foam Seating Pads and a magnitude of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards to enable tons of different riding positions.
Air Cushioned Side Walls will keep you on board while the High Backrest and Custom Graphics make this uniquely shaped towable dressed to impress. Experience an exciting day of towable action on the Super Mable or put your feet up and relax using it as a deluxe lounge.
- Dual Tow Points: Front & Back
- Air Cushioned Stabilizer Walls
- Unique Backrest/Front Riser Construction
- Multiple Riding Positions
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- EVA Foam Pads
- Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Speed Safety Valve
- Seating for 3 adults and 2 kids
- Pedal positions for 1, 2 or 3 people
- Super tough paddle wheel
- Closed cell polystyrene foam flotation
- Built-in cooler or storage area
- Beverage holders
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene deck and hull
Length: 96" / 244cm Width: 65" / 165cm Height: 24.5" / 62cm Weight: 110 lbs. / 50kg Capacity:
825 lbs. / 374kg
This is the best performing 120 volt air pump available, inflating and deflating at unprecedented speed. Peak pressure is nearly 3.0 psi, plenty of pressure to get inflatable boats, towables, rafts and reinforced backyard items firmly filled. Seven universal adapters are provided to fit all valves commonly used on boats, kayaks, towables and other inflatables. The adapters lock onto the 36 inch long heavy duty reinforced hose. A Pressure Release Valve is included to limit pressure to 1.4 psi for preventing over-inflating towables, pool toys and other vinyl and nylon covered inflatable items. The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump, eliminating annoying disconnections. You'll love the convenience of the screw-on Boston Valve adapter, an AIRHEAD exclusive. For added convenience, there's a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord.
Volume 480 liters/minute Draws 7.1 amps / 917 watts Power Cord 10 ft. long