Pools Boats and Accessories
- All Aluminum Construction
- All stainless steel hardware included
The Easy Step Dock Ladder Swing Out Kit is designed for easy attachment to all of our Easy-Step Dock Ladders so you can raise your Dock Ladder up and out of the water when not in use.
**Swing out kit only, not entire ladder.**Learn More
- Steers and maneuvers like a regular canoe with the built-in benefit of a motor transom
- Ideally suited for electric trolling motors
- Sturdy square back transom
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Capacity for three
- Comfortable molded-in seats aid in flotation
- Built-in rod holder locations
- Length: 14' / 427cm
- Width: 38" / 97cm
- Height: 15.5" / 39cm
- Weight: 84 lbs. / 38kg
- Capacity: 765 lbs. / 347kg
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $23.99
- Easy set up with rust resistant metal frames.
- The extra strength side walls are made with three separate layers of material, the inner layer of polyester mesh being laminated to the two outer heavy gauge PVC layers.
- A heavy duty repair patch is included just in case of accidents!
- 4ft square x 12in deep water capacity at 90% full 409L (108gal)
- Orange in color
The Pool Blaster Catfish is unlike any other pool and spa vacuum available today. Combining a lightweight, portable design with uncompromised suction and cleaning power, the Catfish is the ideal tool for any water application. Small enough to navigate the waters of spas and fountains, but strong enough to clean above ground and in ground pools, the Catfish can handle the toughest of messes with ease and efficiency. Featuring an 8 in. vacuum head, the Catfish can be used to cover large areas of the pool, or the head can be removed, making the unit a powerful spot cleaner able to maneuver into corners and crevices smoothly. With the Catfish, you can clean the parts of your pool that need it quickly and efficiently, saving you time and energy. The Catfish is powered by environmentally safe, rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, allowing cordless and horseless operation for up to an hour of continuous use. The Catfish’s Max Cone Technology compacts gravel, dirt, leaves, and other types debris into its easy to empty, reusable filter bag. Affordable. Powerful. Versatile. There is only one question left. What are you waiting for.
- No messy hoses or additional pumps
- Totally independent from main filter systems
- 10-12 Hour rechargeable battery (nickel metal hydride) up to 45 minute run time per charge
- Strong flow pump all purpose reusable filter bag with debris catcher
- Comes with free pole and two disposable, multi-use micro filter bags to compliment standard leaf and all purpose filter bag
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
Kills bacteria and destroys organic contaminants. Controls algae. 3" tablets.Learn More
Enjoy your pool longer when the water is warmed by the sun thanks to the Bestway Solar Pool Cover!
- Fits 18' Fast Set
- Warms up the pool water using the heat from the sun
- The cover lays only on the surface of the water
- Actual Diameter: 179"
***THIS ITEM FITS THE BESTWAY 18' FAST SET POOL. IT IS NOT 18' IN DIAMETER.***Learn More
Motorguide Tour Series Freshwater Foot Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor 109 lb 36V 60"w/ Transducer 930011070$1,299.97
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
A mooring cover is most often what is meant by the more general term "boat cover." A mooring cover will cover the entire boat all the way around, to just below the rub rail, protecting it from the UV rays of the sun, rain and water damage, damage from birds or small animals, and other debris.
A mooring cover is usually the best type of cover to use for off-season storage of your boat, or whenever you won't be using it for a period of time.
Sun Dolphin Mooring Cover - 5 Person Pedal Boat AWWCVLearn More
The Sun Dolphin Seaquest 10 Foot Stand Up Paddleboard has a lightweight design that is easy to maneuver and provides you with excellent stability. The Seaquest 10 offers amazing features, for the extreme stand up paddleboarder!
- Lightweight, Easy to Carry
- Tracks and Paddles with Ease while Offering Maximum Stability
- Non-Slip Foot Pads
- Five Carrying Handle Locations
- Storage Compartment with Shock Cord Deck Rigging
- Fin for Superior Tracking
- Recessed Cooler Area with Strap
- Includes Paddle
- Length - 10 Foot
- Width - 33 Inches
- Height - 10 Inches
- Weight - 50 Pounds
- Weight Capacity - 230 Pounds
- High side walls for more capacity
- Can be used as a cover or a tub
- Ribbed bottom for better tracking
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Many uses: pet wash tub, storage, gardening, yard work, beverage container/ice tub
- 2 year warranty
- Available Color: Black
- Length: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5 lbs