Pools Boats and Accessories
AIRHEAD TRANSFORMER is 2 tubes in one! It transforms from a deck tube to a cockpit tube in seconds! Young children will especially enjoy it in cockpit mode. The inflated floors and deluxe handles with neoprene knuckle guards will help them feel safe and secure. Teens and adults normally prefer a wilder deck tube ride. To transform this 2 rider towable from mild to wild, simply insert the 2 inflatable bladders to fill the cockpit and roll the neoprene pads into place. If you have 1 small child and a teen or adult, you can mix it up and ride one side cockpit, the other deck! Transformer is built to last from rugged 840 denier nylon and 30 gauge vinyl. The heavy duty Kwik-Connect and Boston valve provide quick and easy rope hook-ups, inflating and deflating.
- 2 removable inflatable cockpit bladders make it 2 tubes in one
- Transforms from a deck tube to a cockpit tube in seconds
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Partial Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Inflated floors
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- Kwik-Connect tow point for fast hook-ups
- 2 Rider capacity
- 70 in. x 75 in. (deflated size)
Don’t let the reasonable price fool you, this is a serious piece of equipment! It’s designed for paddling in ocean surf or on calm lake waters. The first thing you’ll notice is how incredibly comfortable it is. You’ll love the unique cockpit design, ergonomic backrest and recessed foot braces. Are you thirsty after all that paddling? No problem, there’s an insulated recessed cooler in the rear that comfortably holds 6 drinks and ice. Put your paddle in the molded paddle holders while you relax with that cool drink! Stow your gear securely with the removable storage net up front. Carry handles are conveniently located fore and aft. Constructed of rugged K80 PVC, with a tracking fin and 2 patented Speed Safety Valves for quick and easy inflating and deflating. 110 x 41 in. (deflated). Paddle sold separately.
- Tracking fin on bottom
- Insulated recessed cooler in rear holds 6 drinks and ice
- Unique cockpit design
- Ergonomic backrest and recessed foot braces
- Molded paddle holders
- Convenient carry handles
- Removable storage net up front
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- 2 patented Speed Safety Valves for quick and easy inflating and deflating
- Paddle sold separately
- 1 Rider Capacity
- 110 in. x 41 in.
- Great for rivers and lakes
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Large open cockpit
- Deluxe adjustable seat with high back support
- Storage compartment with water barrier seal
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Adjustable foot braces
- Water bottle holder
- Carrying handles
- Paddle leash
- Protective thigh pads
Product Speifications Length 10 foot / 305cm Width 30 inches / 76cm Height 13 inches / 33cm Weight 40 pounds / 18kg Capacity 250 pounds / 113kg
- he Deluxe ATV Pack's wrap-around design fits most ATV front and rear racks perfectly.
- Three spacious padded and lined compartments, each with separate zippers, hold lots of gear.
- Two of the compartments double as coolers.
- They're insulated and equipped with leakproof liners and hold a total of 24 - 12 oz. cans.
- The zippers are covered by storm flaps to keep moisture out and have deluxe quiet-riding zipper pulls.
- Attaches to ATV racks with 6 pair of durable straps and ladder lock buckles.
- Constructed of rugged 600-denier polyester water-resistant pack material.
- Large 3,200 cubic inch storage capacity.
- Measures 34" x 16" x 9".
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Stretches Up to 5 1/2 ft. Length 4 ft. Width 6.25 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 10 in.
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
These one-size-fits-all ATV covers completely cover and protect your 3 or 4 wheel ATV. Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H and also many riding lawnmowers. They're constructed of rugged, water-repellent and UV-resistant 210-denier polyurethane-coated nylon. All seams are double-stitched and interlocked for strength and water resistance. There's a heavy-duty elastic cord on the bottom for a snug and secure fit. A nylon storage case with a drawstring and cord lock is sewn right to the cover for easy stowing.
- Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H
- Water repellent and UV-resistant
- Heavy duty elastic cord on bottom for secure fit
The Pool Blaster Catfish is unlike any other pool and spa vacuum available today. Combining a lightweight, portable design with uncompromised suction and cleaning power, the Catfish is the ideal tool for any water application. Small enough to navigate the waters of spas and fountains, but strong enough to clean above ground and in ground pools, the Catfish can handle the toughest of messes with ease and efficiency. Featuring an 8 in. vacuum head, the Catfish can be used to cover large areas of the pool, or the head can be removed, making the unit a powerful spot cleaner able to maneuver into corners and crevices smoothly. With the Catfish, you can clean the parts of your pool that need it quickly and efficiently, saving you time and energy. The Catfish is powered by environmentally safe, rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, allowing cordless and horseless operation for up to an hour of continuous use. The Catfish’s Max Cone Technology compacts gravel, dirt, leaves, and other types debris into its easy to empty, reusable filter bag. Affordable. Powerful. Versatile. There is only one question left. What are you waiting for.
- No messy hoses or additional pumps
- Totally independent from main filter systems
- 10-12 Hour rechargeable battery (nickel metal hydride) up to 45 minute run time per charge
- Strong flow pump all purpose reusable filter bag with debris catcher
- Comes with free pole and two disposable, multi-use micro filter bags to compliment standard leaf and all purpose filter bag
Boaters, boat-builders and dealers all want one thing from their bilge pumps — more power! And that's what the Tsunami® Series delivers... with high-capacity, high-efficiency output. Tsunami Cartridge pumps have replaceable / interchangeable motor cores. Makes servicing simple and quick.Learn More
SPLASH is 124cm long, perfect for youth riders up to 130 lbs.. It’s a lightweight twin tip free-ride wakeboard designed to help youth riders of all levels improve their skills. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop. Performance and durability are packed into this price point board. The RIM core has a PBT top with sublimated graphics. Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking and carving.
- Lightweight twin tip free-ride wakeboard
- Designed to help youth riders of all levels improve their skills
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- RIM core has a PBT top with sublimated graphics
- Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking and carving
- For youth riders up to 130 lbs.
- 124cm long
- Binding Size: S (Kid's 13 - Men's 8.5)