Pools Boats and Accessories
Concentrated stabilized pool chlorinator. For use in skimmers or refillable floaters.
- 89% available chlorine
- 1" Tablets, 1/2 oz. each
- 5 lb. Bottle
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Ultraviolet LED's - This model features ultraviolet LED's. Ultraviolet, or UV, LED's emit light that causes certain materials to glow. This is called fluorescence. This is useful for many applications, but is particularly useful when fishing at night as it allows you to see your line vividly.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Ultraviolet LED's
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED's 3 LED Color UV Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Diffused Mount Type Surface Family SR-M
Fingerless towable gloves with padded palm patch allow riders to achieve a secure grip, while helping to alleviate muscle fatigue, blisters, and callouses. Constructed with neoprene, so they are lightweight, soft, and flexible. One size fits most riders.
- Padded palm Patch for Maximum Grip
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Strong Comfortable Neoprene Construction
- One Size Fits Most
- Provides a sparkling pool day or night
- Removes dirt, harmful pathogens and microbes down to 2 microns
- Reduces your chlorine and shock usage
RAGIN' RIVER is a luxurious river, lake and pool inflatable tube. The mesh seat panel and oversized backrest provide great support. Two drink holders ensure that you won't go thirsty on your float down the river. When the water gets rough, be sure to hold onto the molded handles. Two rope anchors are welded to the sides so that you can tether your RAGIN' RIVER to your powerboat or link 2 or more together for the ultimate river flotilla! Equipped with an extra large speed valve for quick inflating and deflating.
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- Oversized backrest provides great support
- Comfort mesh seating
- 2 molded drink holders
- 2 molded handles for when the water gets rough
- 2 molded rope holders to tether to shore or other lounges
- Perfect for pools, lakes and rivers
- Extra large speed valve for quick inflating and deflating
- 1 Person capacity
- 48 in. diameter (deflated)
$60.97WANTED! REBEL with a CAUSE on this 48" inch, Triangular, 1 person capacity, partially covered tube. Equipped with heavy-duty foam handles intended to increase your comfort on this wild ride! Your mission is to never get caught by the wild, wild wake! Here is your chance to be the "Jesse James" of the water as you ride into the sunset on this popular towable shape. As you move in and out of the wakes on the Outlaw you will now know what it truly means to be a fugitive from the law! Learn More
Kids have fun and ski with confidence from the get-go with AIRHEAD’s U-SKI U-shaped Trainer. They take to it like a duck to water! It’s really easy for kids to get up on and very sturdy, even at idle speeds. It’s like a cross between a sled and trainer skis, made of durable bamboo. Kids love the fun graphics, the easy to grip handle and most importantly, the gentle ride.
- Wood, U-shaped design
- Duck feet bindings
- Perfect for kids learning to ski
- Very sturdy, even at idle speeds
- Kids love the fun graphics
- Easy to grip handle
- Designed for skiers under 80 lb.
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs. Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Length 6 ft. Stretches Up to 9 ft. Width 6.75 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 10 in.
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.