Pools Boats and Accessories
5 in. wide x 6 in. long. Clear TPU front, colored TPU back, padded and lined. Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook. Yellow/White sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, boating, paddling, etc. Maximum circumference: 9 in.
- 5 in. wide x 6 in. long
- Clear TPU front, Blue/Gray TPU back, padded and lined
- Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook
- Yellow/White sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, paddling, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 9 in.
- Colors: White/Gray or Yellow/Blue
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 30.4 Amp Draw 2.2 LED's 9 Raw Lumens 3375 Lux @ 10m 28.0 Beam Distance 106 m Peak Beam Intensity 2,800 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family SR-Series
A mooring cover is most often what is meant by the more general term "boat cover." A mooring cover will cover the entire boat all the way around, to just below the rub rail, protecting it from the UV rays of the sun, rain and water damage, damage from birds or small animals, and other debris.
A mooring cover is usually the best type of cover to use for off-season storage of your boat, or whenever you won't be using it for a period of time.
Sun Dolphin Mooring Cover - 5 Person Pedal Boat AWWCVLearn More
Water sports flags are required by law in AZ, CA, CO, ID, MO, NE, NM, OR, TX, UT and WA. AIRHEAD's new deluxe water sports flag is truly the "Cadillac" option. It's 4 feet long, that's twice as long as required by law in most states. The black shaft is manufactured from durable anodized aluminum. An EVA foam grip ensures a comfortable and secure hold. The oversized 420 denier nylon flag resists fading from the sun. Designed to fit perfectly inside AIRHEAD's new Wakeboard Tower and Bimini Top Flag Holders. It floats!Learn More
This USCG approved Type III neoprene vest provides a better fit for more comfort and freedom of movement. The 2mm outer and NeoLite inner construction is light weight, quick drying and long lasting. It features a zipper closure plus 2 belts with heavy-duty buckles. Sizes: XS-4XL. Flex Panels on the sides and rear make this the most comfortable PFD of all time!
- NeoLite construction for light weight and quick drying.
- Excellent back support
- 3 - 1 ½” wide adjustable belts
- Foam: EPE, PVC/EPE or PVC
- Dual Sized: S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL
These inexpensive oars are designed for use with AIRHEAD and other inflatable boats. The 2 section aluminum shafts are durable and lightweight. The 15 in. high impact plastic blades and grips are designed for maximum rowing efficiency and comfort.
- Length: 53 in.
- 1 pair per package
- 2 section durable and lightweight aluminum shafts
- Easily fits into a truck bed or van for easy transportation to those secluded fishing areas
- Adjustable and removable swivel seats for comfort
- Recessed beverage and tackle holders
- Built in motor mounts
- Pre-wired for electric trolling motors
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene deck and hull
- Meets CE and US Coast Guard safety standards
Length: 103" / 262cm Width: 48" / 122cm Height: 20" / 51cm Weight: 100 lbs. / 45kg Capacity:
550 lbs. / 249kg
Listen to Music or movies with built-in Ear Phone Jack!
- 9 in. wide x 12 in. long
- Clear heavy gauge vinyl
- Designed to protect electronic touch pads and other tablets from the elements
- View and operate touch pads and tablets through the case with ease!
- White sealing clip for high visibility
- Integrated female jack RF welded at the bottom
- For paddling, boating, camping, hiking
- Holds electronic touch pads, owners manuals, snacks, maps, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 17 in.
Relax with the all new 2 Person Noodler Lounge from SPORTSSTUFF. Cool off, kick back and enjoy the comfort mesh seating while utilizing the built in cup holder to holster your favorite beverage. You can also flip the Noodler over and have a custom belly board to splash up some fun with! If you want relaxation at the pool, beach, or lake, then the Sportsstuff Noodler Lounge is your ticket to serenity.
- Heavy-Gauge PVC U-Shape Construction
- Contoured Inflatable Arm and Backrests
- Comfort Mesh Seating
- Use as a Lounge or Flip it over for a Floating Belly Board
- Great for Pools, Beaches, Lakes, and Calm Rivers
- Molded Cup Holder for Easy Access to Your Favorite Beverage
- Air Cushioned Leg Rests
- Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- 2 Person Maximum Capacity
- 400 LBS. (181KG) Max Capacity