Pools Boats and Accessories
- Fits in the back of a pick-up, no trailer needed
- Aerated livewell with drain
- Console mount for fish finder
- Battery box (battery not included)
- Pre-wired for trolling motor at bow and stern
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene deck and hull
- Length: 10.2' / 310cm
- Width: 56" / 142cm
- Height: 23" / 58cm
- Weight: 165 lbs. / 75kg
- Capacity: 469 lbs. / 213kg
- HP Rating: 7 HP
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 19.3 Beam Distance 87.9 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,931 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family SR-Q Sold As Pair
We have developed the 4K Booster Ball, an inflatable buoy with tow rope connected to both ends, as a way of keeping the tow rope out of the water the majority of the time while towing. This enhances the overall performance of most towables & all our new DOABLES.
The Booster is a hybrid towing system for more effortless towing of inflatable Doable/towables.
- Reduces drag and acts like shock absorber, enhancing fuel economy
- Less stress on tube and cover
- Great for low transom tow points
- Reduces rope spray
- Higher visibility of tow rope in the water
- Tow rope is less likely to get caught in water or boat wake, especially in turns
- Enhances the performance of all Doables and most regular towables.
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- 840 Denier Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Tough 2 Inch Webbing
- Exclusive Patented Speed Safety Valve
- 60 Foot Overall Length (including Booster Ball)
- Double Stitching and Reinforced Stress Points
- Self Bailing Drain Vent
- 4k Tow Rope 4100 lb. Break Strength
- Designed for 1 to 4 Person Towables
- Provides a sparkling pool day or night
- Removes dirt, harmful pathogens and microbes down to 2 microns
- Reduces your chlorine and shock usage
Connect 2, 3, 4 or more U-LOUNGEs together for a lake or pool party! You and your friends will stay cool, no matter how hot the weather, floating in the comfortable mesh seat. Keep a cool drink close at hand in the molded cup holder. Quality built from heavy gauge PVC.
- Color: Yellow/Red
- Dimensions: 44 in. x 32 in. x 12 in.
A good portable kayak paddle at a great price. The 3-section aluminum and plastic paddle is 86 inches long. Break it down for compact storage (stows in a 6" x 22" x 3" space).
- 86 in. long
- 3 sections
- Made of aluminum and plastic
AIRHEAD's TOW DEMONs are new higher strength versions of a classic and very popular water sports tow harness. The high-impact molded plastic float / pulley system allows for easy attachment of ski ropes, wakeboard ropes and tube ropes. Connect TOW DEMON quickly and easily to boats with the 2 large corrosion-resistant snap hooks. Available in vinyl-jacketed steel cable and floating rope versions. Recommended for recreational water skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and towing 1 rider tubes. Snap hook opening width 7/16".
- 8 ft. long rope
- 2 large corrosion-resistant snap hooks
- Snap hook opening width 7/16"
- Recommended for skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, and 1 rider tubes