Pools Boats and Accessories
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.49
Intex® filter pumps provide efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 8' to 12' diameter pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 530 gph (2,006 L/hr)
This 3/8" 16-strand braided 60 ft. tow rope is rated at 2,375 pounds tensile strength. There's a 6" loop spliced at each end. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage. Designed for 1 and 2 rider tubes.Learn More
The best selling underwater light show in the world floats on the surface of the water and projects light and color onto the bottom and sides of the pool.
- Seven (7) color changing light shows
- Tether loop to anchor pool side
- One (1) hour auto shut-off
- Requires three (3) AA batteries (included)
- Patent #7,413,319
- Dimensions: 5.58" Diameter x 4.75" H
This heavy-duty 16 strand 9/16 inch x 60 foot tube tow rope is rated at 4,150 pounds tensile strength! Engineered to pull the big 3 and 4 rider tubes, this rope will stand the test of time. It has a unique Rasta color scheme with a 6-inch loop spliced at each end. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage.Learn More
- 3" Pool Chlorinating Tablets
- 4.375 lb. Bottle
Aquamate 30% Non-Foaming Algaecide
This Product will prevent growth of most Algae during the off season winter months when pools are not in use. For pools which have been properly treated during the swimming season and are free of visible algae add 13 to 21 fluid ounces of algaecide per 10,000 gallons of water. If at the end of the swimming season pools have some visible algae growth, add 25 to 37 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallon of water.
Poly(oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene-(dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride - 30%Learn More
Inert Ingredients: 70%
This product contains 2.67lbs of active ingredient per gallon and weighs 8.9lbs per gallon.
Net Contents: 1 QUART(32oz.)