Pools Boats and Accessories
The hoist can be used with bicycles, kayaks, and includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware and rope. This hoist also features heavy-duty steel construction with black powder-coated finish. The pulley system easily and safely hoists goods up to 100 lb. up to the ceiling,.
- Includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware, rope (2 pulleys included)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a black powder-coat finish
- Pulley system easily hoists goods up to 100 pounds to ceiling
- Ceiling mount design keeps the goods up and out of the way, allowing room for vehicles to park under
- Safe locking mechanism prevents accidental release
- Two rope system allows a single person to raise and lower the goods easily
- Works on ceilings up to 9 feet and mounts to finished ceilings or open rafters
A good portable kayak paddle at a great price. The 3-section aluminum and plastic paddle is 86 inches long. Break it down for compact storage (stows in a 6" x 22" x 3" space).
- 86 in. long
- 3 sections
- Made of aluminum and plastic
You'll always know where to find your First Aid Kit, and the contents will be clean and dry. Easily mounts to boats, personal watercraft, cars, trucks, RV's, cabinets, toolboxes or almost anywhere with self-adhesive hook & loop. The heavy-duty nylon bag is specially coated and has a waterproof zipper to ensure that your first aid supplies stay dry. Doctor-selected contents for a day trip on the water.Learn More
A sand anchor is ideal for anchoring PWCs in shallow water to keep the impeller off the beach. Fill this super durable tri-laminate anchor bag with up to 35 pounds of rocks or sand. A buoy marks the anchor's location. Tie-ups are easy with the 6-foot long rope and the oversized finish-friendly acetyl snap hook.
- Super durable tri-laminate anchor bag
- Holds up to 35 pounds of rocks or sand
- 6-foot long rope
- Oversized inish-friendly Acetyl snap hook
This double action pump inflates and deflates towables, kayaks, boats, airbeds, and other inflatables. It delivers a continuous stream of air on both the up and down strokes. Simply turn the release valve counter-clockwise and you're pumping air only on the down-stroke. This is a great option when your inflatable is almost full and there's back pressure. Four universal valve fittings are included to fit Boston valves and stem valves. The accordion-style hose stretches to 5 ft. long and interlocks to the pump, so that it doesn't fall off while you're pumping. Volume is 2 liters / stroke. Very effective for "topping off" large towables in the boat, since peak pressure is an impressive 14 psi.
- Hose stretches 5 ft. long
- Volume: 2 liters / stroke
- Peak pressure is 14 psi
This lightweight plastic pump is designed to inflate/deflate inflatables with less effort due to its continuous stream of output on both the up and down strokes. This pump easily doubles as a handy bilge and can also deflate. Besides using to fill an item completely, we also recommend using this pump to top off your items after inflated with a 12v electric pump. It is also handy to keep on the boat for topping off your tubes while on the water.
- 2.0 Liters Per Stroke Output
- Interlocking Nozzles
- Bilge Capability
- Sturdy Construction
- 3 adjustable belts & leg strap
- Collar with grab strap
- Foam: PVC or PE
- Size: Infant, under 30 lbs.
- USCG Approved type II
- Infant Nylon PFD
- Nylon Shell
- Nylon Straps
- Foam PE
- USCG Approved type IV
- Blue Utility Float Cushion
6 in. wide x 8 in. long x 2 in. deep .Optically clear TPU. Adjustable camera strap. Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, boating, water parks. Holds 35mm & digital cameras, etc. Maximum circumference: 11in.
- 6 in. wide x 8 in. long x 2 in. deep
- Optically clear TPU
- Adjustable camera strap
- Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, water parks
- Holds 35mm & digital cameras, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 11 in.