Pools Boats and Accessories
Molded from a lightweight polymeric material that is soft to the touch and easy on hulls...but resistant to UV,chalking, splitting and crushing.
- Double-molded eye ends for extra strength
- Seamless one piece construction
- Oval shape and ribbed sides resist rolling against hull
- Guaranteed for Life against splitting or bursting
- Nylon Shell
- Nylon Straps
- Foam PE
- USCG Approved type IV
- Blue Utility Float Cushion
- Webbing: strong 2"-wide webbing. Resists rot, oils, gasoline and most chemicals.
- Buckle: Quick-release (Over-Center) buckle. Easy to use, yet secure and safe.
- Quick tightening: remove slack by pulling on the loose strap end.
- Cinch tight and secure by depressing buckle handle. Release by lifting the buckle handle
- Hooks: J-hook with snap closure for secure, easy attachment.
- Electrostatic discharge coating (EDC) finish to prevent corrosion.
- Heavy gauge.
- 3 Adjustable Belts
- Open Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Size: Youth, 50 lbs - 90 lbs.
- USCG Approved type III
- AIRHEAD Nylon Youth PFD, Open Side, Blue
- 3 adjustable belts & leg strap
- Collar with grab strap
- Foam: PVC or PE
- Size: Infant, under 30 lbs.
- USCG Approved type II
- Infant Nylon PFD
Concentrated stabilized pool chlorinator. For use in skimmers or refillable floaters.
- 89% available chlorine
- 1" Tablets, 1/2 oz. each
- 5 lb. Bottle
- Provides a sparkling pool day or night
- Removes dirt, harmful pathogens and microbes down to 2 microns
- Reduces your chlorine and shock usage
- 3" Pool Chlorinating Tablets
- 4.375 lb. Bottle