Pools Boats and Accessories
The hoist can be used with bicycles, kayaks, and includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware and rope. This hoist also features heavy-duty steel construction with black powder-coated finish. The pulley system easily and safely hoists goods up to 100 lb. up to the ceiling,.
- Includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware, rope (2 pulleys included)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a black powder-coat finish
- Pulley system easily hoists goods up to 100 pounds to ceiling
- Ceiling mount design keeps the goods up and out of the way, allowing room for vehicles to park under
- Safe locking mechanism prevents accidental release
- Two rope system allows a single person to raise and lower the goods easily
- Works on ceilings up to 9 feet and mounts to finished ceilings or open rafters
A good portable kayak paddle at a great price. The 3-section aluminum and plastic paddle is 86 inches long. Break it down for compact storage (stows in a 6" x 22" x 3" space).
- 86 in. long
- 3 sections
- Made of aluminum and plastic
Traditional round fenders tend to roll up from contact with docks, leaving your boat unprotected. They're also bulky to stow. Boats with step-down gunwales are especially vulnerable to damage from docks. HULL HUGR Contour Fenders stay put and stow conveniently under boat seats. They hinge to wrap around the gunwale and hull, following the contours of the boat. All HULL HUGRs are constructed with a tough marine grade rip proof tri-laminate cover, with closed cell foam inside. Durable polycarbonate grommets at each end allow you to hang them from cleats.Learn More
These ropes will give you swagger! AIRHEAD’s BLING Series ropes add another dimension to towing, as they sparkle in the sun and glow in twilight! The extravagant look compliments the luxury of high end boats, adds a little class to lesser boats and makes you look like a watersports pro! BLING series ropes are one of a kind, shiny and reflective material is braided together with top quality polypropylene. These tube tow ropes are 60 ft. long with a loop at each end. A “totally blinged-out" rope keeper is included.
- 2,375 lb. Tensile Strength
- For up to 2 Rider Towables
- 60 ft. long rope
- Rope Keeper included
- 3 adjustable belts & leg strap
- Collar with grab strap
- Foam: PVC or PE
- Size: Infant, under 30 lbs.
- USCG Approved type II
- Infant Nylon PFD
Perfect for anchoring a PWC in shallow water, just off the beach. Screw the zinc-plated anchor into compacted sand or mud in 2 to 3 ft. of water. There's a giant nylon snap hook at each end of the 8 ft. long marine grade rope. Snap one to the screw anchor and the other to your PWC or small boat. A padded nylon storage case protects watercraft and dampens noise while stowed.
- Zinc-plated anchor
- Giant nylon snap hook at each end
- Durable nylon storage case is padded for added protection
- 8 ft. long marine grade rope
This heavy-duty 16 strand 9/16 inch x 60 foot tube tow rope is rated at 4,150 pounds tensile strength! Engineered to pull the big 3 and 4 rider tubes, this rope will stand the test of time. It has a unique Rasta color scheme with a 6-inch loop spliced at each end. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage.Learn More
- 4 Adjustable Belts
- Closed Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Child, 30-50 lbs.
- USCG Approved type III
- AIRHEAD Child Closed Side Nylon PFD, Blue