Pools Boats and Accessories
This 7 foot long kayak paddle breaks down into 2 sections for convenient stowing. You can easily adjust the blade angle for standard or offset paddling. The lightweight and durable aluminum shaft has drip rings and foam hand grips for comfort and to ensure that the paddle will float if dropped. The large ABS blades are curved for greater paddling efficiency.
- 7 ft. long
- 2 sections
- Foam hand grips for comfort
- 3 Adjustable Belts
- Open Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Size: Universal, Universal Oversized
- USCG Approved type III
- AIRHEAD Universal Adult PFD, Blue
- High side walls for more capacity
- Can be used as a cover or a tub
- Ribbed bottom for better tracking
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Many uses: pet wash tub, storage, gardening, yard work, beverage container/ice tub
- 2 year warranty
- Available Color: Black
- Length: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5 lbs
Listen to Music or movies with built-in Ear Phone Jack!
- 9 in. wide x 12 in. long
- Clear heavy gauge vinyl
- Designed to protect electronic touch pads and other tablets from the elements
- View and operate touch pads and tablets through the case with ease!
- White sealing clip for high visibility
- Integrated female jack RF welded at the bottom
- For paddling, boating, camping, hiking
- Holds electronic touch pads, owners manuals, snacks, maps, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 17 in.
These inexpensive oars are designed for use with AIRHEAD and other inflatable boats. The 2 section aluminum shafts are durable and lightweight. The 15 in. high impact plastic blades and grips are designed for maximum rowing efficiency and comfort.
- Length: 53 in.
- 1 pair per package
- 2 section durable and lightweight aluminum shafts
Water sports flags are required by law in AZ, CA, CO, ID, MO, NE, NM, OR, TX, UT and WA. AIRHEAD's new deluxe water sports flag is truly the "Cadillac" option. It's 4 feet long, that's twice as long as required by law in most states. The black shaft is manufactured from durable anodized aluminum. An EVA foam grip ensures a comfortable and secure hold. The oversized 420 denier nylon flag resists fading from the sun. Designed to fit perfectly inside AIRHEAD's new Wakeboard Tower and Bimini Top Flag Holders. It floats!Learn More
This pump is called AIRHEAD AIR PIG to extol its high volume, high pressure capabilities. (It also happens to be shaped like a piggy bank!) The quiet motor puts out 2.2 psi, plenty of pressure for most inflatables, including towables, boats, lounges and pool toys. Equipped with a 10’ power cord with AC plug and a 24" reinforced hose. Four adapters for the most popular air valves are included.
- 2.2 psi
- 10’ power cord with AC plug
- 24" reinforced hose
- Draws 3.5 amps / 470 watts
- Four adapters for the most popular air valves
Traditional round fenders roll up, leaving boats unprotected and they're bulky to stow. HULL HUGR to the rescue! When boats rock, HULL HUGR stays put. The innovative HULL HUGR protects boats better than 6 traditional fenders. The ingenious patented design enables you to fold it up to a very compact size, easy to stow, or use it as a cushion. Hull Hugr is constructed of UV and puncture resistant marine grade vinyl / polyester tri-laminate. Six blocks of durable closed-cell foam are sealed inside.
- 7 1/2 feet long x 15 inches tall
- 6 - 12 inch x 6 inch x 2 inch foam bumpers
- Folds to only 15 inches x 15 inches x 4 inches
- For low profile boats, including jet boats, ski boats, bass boats and sailboats
- Great for tying or screwing to docks
- 7 1/2 feet long x 22 inches tall
- 6 - 20 inch x 6 inch x 2 inch foam bumpers
- Folds to only 22 inches x 15 inches x 4 inches
- For medium profile boats, pontoons, deck boats, houseboats, sailboats and cruisers up to 30 ft.
- 9 feet long x 26 inches tall
- 6 - 24 inch x 6 inch x 2-1/2 inch foam bumpers
- Folds to only 26 inches x 18 inches x 6 inches
- For higher profile boats including cruisers, performance boats, pontoons, deck boats, sailing yachts and houseboats
- Great for tall docks
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment