Pools Boats and Accessories
- High side walls for more capacity
- Can be used as a cover or a tub
- Ribbed bottom for better tracking
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Many uses: pet wash tub, storage, gardening, yard work, beverage container/ice tub
- 2 year warranty
- Available Color: Black
- Length: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5 lbs
We combined the popular self-centering feature of our top selling rope tow harness with a durable cable. Heavy duty 5,000 lb. hooks connect the tow harness to your boat. The extra long 14 ft. cable fits most larger boats. As the stainless steel pulley glides along the cable, it keeps the tow point centered for the optimum pull at all times. Tow rope hook-ups are easy with the heavy duty Kwik-Connect. Designed for water skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and 1 or 2 rider towables. 3,000 lb. tensile strength. Hook opening width 1/2".
Cable Length 14 ft. Tensile Strength 3000 lb. Towing Capacity Up to 2 rider towables Hook Opening 1/2 in. wide
This 7 foot long kayak paddle breaks down into 2 sections for convenient stowing. You can easily adjust the blade angle for standard or offset paddling. The lightweight and durable aluminum shaft has drip rings and foam hand grips for comfort and to ensure that the paddle will float if dropped. The large ABS blades are curved for greater paddling efficiency.
- 7 ft. long
- 2 sections
- Foam hand grips for comfort
PolyE wakesurf rope has a 3 section mainline, a 12 inch grasp knot and a extra large spiral rope braid. You’ll have an easy time finding the sweet spot of the boat’s wake with this rope design. Blue/Black to match AIRHEAD BONZAI Wakesurfer. Break strength: 1200 lb.
- 16 ft. length
- PolyE wakesurf rope has a 3 section mainline
- Extra large spiral rope braid with handle
- Blue/Black to match AIRHEAD BONZAI Wakesurfer
- Break strength: 1200 lb.
This pump is called AIRHEAD AIR PIG to extol its high volume, high pressure capabilities. (It also happens to be shaped like a piggy bank!) The quiet motor puts out 2.2 psi, plenty of pressure for most inflatables, including towables, boats, lounges and pool toys. Equipped with a 10’ power cord with AC plug and a 24" reinforced hose. Four adapters for the most popular air valves are included.
- 2.2 psi
- 10’ power cord with AC plug
- 24" reinforced hose
- Draws 3.5 amps / 470 watts
- Four adapters for the most popular air valves
These one-size-fits-all ATV covers completely cover and protect your 3 or 4 wheel ATV. Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H and also many riding lawnmowers. They're constructed of rugged, water-repellent and UV-resistant 210-denier polyurethane-coated nylon. All seams are double-stitched and interlocked for strength and water resistance. There's a heavy-duty elastic cord on the bottom for a snug and secure fit. A nylon storage case with a drawstring and cord lock is sewn right to the cover for easy stowing.
- Fits ATVs up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H
- Water repellent and UV-resistant
- Heavy duty elastic cord on bottom for secure fit
Everyone loves playing an exciting game of cornhole with their friends. Now you can bring the action to the water with LOB THE BLOB! This instant classic floating game will test your skill and luck at sinking the Blobs in the 10 in. hole. It’s great for the whole family and portable to take anywhere you want to play. It’s constructed of heavy gauge PVC with the Speed Safety Valve for fast and easy inflation and deflation. There are grommets on all four corners for tethering on land. Play LOB THE BLOB at your backyard barbecue or take to it to the lake for a game in the sun while you stay cool in the water. 37 in. x 26 in. playing surface. Includes: 4 green blobs, 4 blue blobs and 1 target.
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- Perfect for pools & lakes
- Speed Safety Valve for fast and easy inflation and deflation
- 37 in. x 26 in. playing surface
- 4 green blobs, 4 blue blobs and 1 target
- 42in. diameter (deflated)
Perfect for anchoring a PWC in shallow water, just off the beach. Screw the zinc-plated anchor into compacted sand or mud in 2 to 3 ft. of water. There's a giant nylon snap hook at each end of the 8 ft. long marine grade rope. Snap one to the screw anchor and the other to your PWC or small boat. A padded nylon storage case protects watercraft and dampens noise while stowed.
- Zinc-plated anchor
- Giant nylon snap hook at each end
- Durable nylon storage case is padded for added protection
- 8 ft. long marine grade rope