Pools Boats and Accessories
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $30.00
1,500 Gal. Filter Pump Features:Easy installation - just hook-up hoses and plug in Double insulated pump Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber Conforms to UL/CSA standards Voltage: 110-220Uses replacement cartridge "Type A"Efficient filtration is ... More essential for a quality swim experience. Intex's line of pumps and cartridges have been greatly improved to guarantee a cleaner pool with:Filter cartridges with thicker, heavier paper and more pleats, Improved water inlet jets for enhanced water flow back into the pool. The results will be faster water circulation, improved filtration, and best of all - a superior swim experience!
- ProvideS efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 18' diameter and 18' x 9' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 1,500 gph (5,678 L/hr)
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $20.00
- 1000 gallon per hour
- Uses Type A Filter Catridges
- For use with 300 to 5000 gallon pools
- High side walls for more capacity
- Can be used as a cover or a tub
- Ribbed bottom for better tracking
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Many uses: pet wash tub, storage, gardening, yard work, beverage container/ice tub
- 2 year warranty
- Available Color: Black
- Length: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5 lbs
Traditional round fenders roll up, leaving boats unprotected and they're bulky to stow. HULL HUGR to the rescue! When boats rock, HULL HUGR stays put. The innovative HULL HUGR protects boats better than 6 traditional fenders. The ingenious patented design enables you to fold it up to a very compact size, easy to stow, or use it as a cushion. Hull Hugr is constructed of UV and puncture resistant marine grade vinyl / polyester tri-laminate. Six blocks of durable closed-cell foam are sealed inside.
- 7 1/2 feet long x 15 inches tall
- 6 - 12 inch x 6 inch x 2 inch foam bumpers
- Folds to only 15 inches x 15 inches x 4 inches
- For low profile boats, including jet boats, ski boats, bass boats and sailboats
- Great for tying or screwing to docks
- 7 1/2 feet long x 22 inches tall
- 6 - 20 inch x 6 inch x 2 inch foam bumpers
- Folds to only 22 inches x 15 inches x 4 inches
- For medium profile boats, pontoons, deck boats, houseboats, sailboats and cruisers up to 30 ft.
- 9 feet long x 26 inches tall
- 6 - 24 inch x 6 inch x 2-1/2 inch foam bumpers
- Folds to only 26 inches x 18 inches x 6 inches
- For higher profile boats including cruisers, performance boats, pontoons, deck boats, sailing yachts and houseboats
- Great for tall docks
- All Aluminum Construction
- All stainless steel hardware included
The Easy Step Dock Ladder Swing Out Kit is designed for easy attachment to all of our Easy-Step Dock Ladders so you can raise your Dock Ladder up and out of the water when not in use.
**Swing out kit only, not entire ladder.**Learn More
The Automatic Float Switch converts any bilge pump that draws 12 amps (at 12 VDC) or 6 amps (at 24 VDC) or less to fully automatic operation. It features a compact, low-profile design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24° angle. No large voltage drop which reduces bilge pump output like some reed switch designs. Incorporates a reliable and affordable mechanical switch that actuates pump motor at 2" water level. Wire leads do not flex or hinge with the float as on some competitive models. Integral cover dampens bilge sloshing to reduce pump cycling, and prevents debris interference. Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume ignition and electrical shock. Contains no mercury, a "Persistent Toxic Substance" listed as a health hazard in more than 26 states.Learn More
This convenient and versatile 12 volt air pump comes equipped with a 120 volt AC charger and a 12 volt charger that plugs into cigarette lighters. When charged, there are no cords to deal with. It's equipped with 3 adapters to fit valves on towables, pool toys, airbeds and other inflatables. It will inflate or deflate continuously for 15 minutes on a charge. Peak air pressure is .64 psi, volume is 260 liters/minute. It draws 11.3 amps / 75 watts. We recommend "topping off" large towables inflated with this pump with a few strokes of AIRHEAD's Double Action Hand Pump or Foot Bellows Pump. Please properly recycle the battery when disposing this product.
Peak Air Pressure .64 psi Volume 260 liters/minute Draws 11.3 amps / 75 watts
You'll enjoy the performance of this 120 volt air pump. It inflates and deflates quickly and effectively. Peak pressure is 2.5 psi, plenty of pressure to get high end inflatable boats, rafts and reinforced backyard items nice and firm. You'll immediately notice how they perform better when properly inflated. A Pressure Release Valve is included to limit pressure to 1.4 psi for preventing over-inflating towables, pool toys and other vinyl and nylon covered inflatable items. The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump, eliminating annoying disconnections. Four universal valve fittings fit all popular valves and lock onto the hose. You'll love the screw-on Boston Valve adapter, an AIRHEAD exclusive. For added convenience, there's a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord.
Volume 460 liters/minute Draws 6.1 amps / 730 watts Power Cord 10 ft. long
This 120 volt canister style air pump inflates and deflates towables, pools, air mattresses and beach toys. The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump and valve fittings, eliminating annoying disconnections. Three universal valve fittings fit all popular valves. For added convenience, there's a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord.
Volume 300 liters/minute Max. Pressure .92 psi Draws 1.6 amps / 170 watts Power Cord 10 ft. long