Pools Boats and Accessories
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Stretches Up to 5 1/2 ft. Length 4 ft. Width 6.25 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 10 in.
Attwood fuel tank fittings and hose fittings are suitable for use with leaded, unleaded, ethanol blended and alcohol-blended fuels. Unless otherwise specified, threaded fittings have 1/4" male NPT threads; barbed fittings fit 3/8" I.D. hose. Clamps are not included. Use teflon tape on all threads.Learn More
Kwik Tek's Suction Cup Tie Downs are perfect for 100's of tie down applications where there simply isn't an anchor point, cleat or other device to anchor conventional tie downs. Giant 3-1/4" suction cups with toggle ball ties stick to auto finishes, boat finishes and windows. Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, ropes, cords, fishing poles, flashlights, etc. Too many uses to list! 4 Pack, 6" ties stretch to 11".
- 6" ties stretch to 11"
- 3-1/4" suction cups
- Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, etc.
- 4 per package
4 in. wide x 4 in. long. Blue "alligator" embossed TPU front, clear TPU back. Adjustable neck lanyard included. Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, boating, airports, water parks, hiking, snorkeling. Holds ID, cash, credit cards, keys, pagers. Maximum circumference: 7 1/4 in.
- 4 in. wide x 4 in. long
- Blue “alligator" embossed TPU front, clear TPU back
- Adjustable neck lanyard included
- Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, airports, water parks, hiking, snorkeling
- Holds ID, cash, credit cards, keys, pagers
- Maximum circumference: 7 1/4 in.
- Color: Blue/Yellow
Conveniently attach and detach tube tow ropes to towables with AIRHEAD's Kwik-Connect. There's no need to thread 60 feet of rope through the tow strap each time you connect or disconnect a tow rope. The high impact Kwik-Connect has a 1 inch diameter hole to accept up to 6,000 lb. break strength tube ropes. Recommended for 1 to 4 rider towables that are not equipped with Kwik-Connects.
- High impact plastic Kwik-Connector with 1 inch diameter hole
- Recommended for 1 to 4 rider towable without Kwik Connectors
- Accepts up to 6,000 lb. break strength tube ropes
- Open Sides
- Adjustable 1" belt
- Not for waterskiing, tubing or PWCs
- Foam PE
- Size: Youth
- USCG Approved type II