Pools Boats and Accessories
You'll really appreciate how the HULL HUGR Flat Fender stays put, unlike round fenders that roll up leaving your boat unprotected. They're also more compact, so they're much easier to stow under boat seats.
- The Hull Hugr Flat Fender is 26" long x 6" wide x 2 1/2" thick.
- It's constructed of durable marine grade tri-laminate with a polycarbonate grommet at each end. Hang them vertically or horizontally.
- Great for mounting to docks and posts too!
AIRHEAD HOOPLA is a high quality 42 inch (deflated) round swim ring. It is not a cheap pool toy. It’s constructed of heavy gauge PVC and should last well beyond your expectations. HOOPLA is great for fun in pools, lakes and rivers.
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- Perfect for pools, lakes and rivers
- Round swim ring design
- 1 Person capacity
- 42 in. diameter (deflated)
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Stretches Up to 5 1/2 ft. Length 4 ft. Width 6.25 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 10 in.
Kwik Tek's Suction Cup Tie Downs are perfect for 100's of tie down applications where there simply isn't an anchor point, cleat or other device to anchor conventional tie downs. Giant 3-1/4" suction cups with toggle ball ties stick to auto finishes, boat finishes and windows. Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, ropes, cords, fishing poles, flashlights, etc. Too many uses to list! 4 Pack, 6" ties stretch to 11".
- 6" ties stretch to 11"
- 3-1/4" suction cups
- Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, etc.
- 4 per package
- Open Sides
- Adjustable 1" belt
- Not for waterskiing, tubing or PWCs
- Foam PE
- Size: Adult
- USCG Approved type II
Add to your pool's water to turn murky, cloudy water sparkling clear. 1 oz. will treat 5,000 gallons of water.
- 1 quart (32 oz.) Bottle