Pools Boats and Accessories
Attwood fuel tank fittings and hose fittings are suitable for use with leaded, unleaded, ethanol blended and alcohol-blended fuels. Unless otherwise specified, threaded fittings have 1/4" male NPT threads; barbed fittings fit 3/8" I.D. hose. Clamps are not included. Use teflon tape on all threads.Learn More
- AIRHEAD Nylon Child PFD, Open Side, Red
- 3 Adjustable Belts & Leg Strap
- Open Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Size: Child, 30 lbs - 50 lbs.
- USCG Approved type III
- One 2-way on/off switch with bezel plate
- One 3/4" I.D. x 5' corrugated hose
- One thru-hull fitting for 3/4" I.D. hose
- Two Snap-It hose clamps
- One two-conductor 16-gauge wire, 20' long
- One in-line fuse holder with two-amp fuse
Caution: Bilge pump switches are not external-ignition protected.
Molded from a lightweight polymeric material that is soft to the touch and easy on hulls...but resistant to UV,chalking, splitting and crushing.
- Double-molded eye ends for extra strength
- Seamless one piece construction
- Oval shape and ribbed sides resist rolling against hull
- Guaranteed for Life against splitting or bursting
AquaChek's Yellow test strips allow pool and spa owners to test their chlorine-based sanitation systems for free chlorine, cyanuric acid, pH, and total alkalinity. Simply insert the test strip into the pool or spa water for 1 second, and several seconds later you have fast, accurate results. It is recommended that you test your pool a minimum of twice per week, and spas before each use, to get an accurate picture of the health of your system.
- Contains 50 Test Strips