Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)
This boat safety kit contains 4 items required by the United States & Canadian Coast Guard for boats up to 8 meters (26 ft.) long. Recommended for all boats
- 15 meter (50 ft.) Buoyant Heaving Line
- Bailer (watertight container)
- Sound Signaling Device (pea-less whistle)
- Watertight Flashlight
Traditional round fenders tend to roll up from contact with docks, leaving your boat unprotected. They're also bulky to stow. Boats with step-down gunwales are especially vulnerable to damage from docks. HULL HUGR Contour Fenders stay put and stow conveniently under boat seats. They hinge to wrap around the gunwale and hull, following the contours of the boat. All HULL HUGRs are constructed with a tough marine grade rip proof tri-laminate cover, with closed cell foam inside. Durable polycarbonate grommets at each end allow you to hang them from cleats.Learn More
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs. Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Length 5 ft. Stretches Up to 7 ft. Width 6 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 9.5 in.
Personal watercraft require specialized fenders to prevent damage from floating underneath docks designed for boats. These 3" x 18" fenders have nylon covers and attach to PWC's with 2 giant suction cups or secure under your hood and seat. Great for docking, rafting boat to boat, PWC to boat, or PWC to PWC. 2 per Package.
- Color: Black
- 2 per Package
- 3" x 18"
T-Bags are specially designed storage packs that easily mount to most T-Tops, bimini tops and pontoon tops. They are designed to hold Type II life jackets and lots of other gear. The main compartment has a nylon zipper for easy access to the life jackets. There are 2 zippered compartments and three mesh pockets to organize your gear. There's also a stretch cord zig-zagging across the bottom for easy access to towels, rain gear or other items. Manufactured from durable 600-denier UV and water-resistant polyester pack cloth.
*******LIFE JACKETS NOT INCLUDED*******Learn More
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Cargo area measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 13 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall pneumatic tires
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Stainless steel handle with foam grip
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 17” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3725
- Exterior measures 20 inches wide by 13.375 inches deep, and stands 14.375 inches high
- Interior measures 13.875 inches wide by 9.25 inches deep with a height of 10.375 inches
- Weighs 16 lbs empty
Versatile and durable, your gear will stay dry inside these round bottom dry bags, even in adverse conditions. Shut out water by rolling down the top a few times and snapping the side release buckles together. The yellow and blue bags are constructed of extra heavy-duty vinyl /polyester tri-laminate with RF-welded seams. It's quick and easy to find items inside the clear bags, made of durable waterproof 19 oz. vinyl with RF-welded seams. Great for power boats, sail boats, personal watercraft, kayaks, canoes, camping, motorcycles, ATV's, snowmobiles and car top luggage racks too!Learn More