AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs. Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Length 6 ft. Stretches Up to 9 ft. Width 6.75 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 10 in.
Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Stainless steel handle with foam grip
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 17” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3725
- Exterior measures 20 inches wide by 13.375 inches deep, and stands 14.375 inches high
- Interior measures 13.875 inches wide by 9.25 inches deep with a height of 10.375 inches
- Weighs 16 lbs empty
$244.97With the longest run-time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment, VariMAX gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat – and the guts to get it done, day in and day out.
You’ll get over 3x the battery life of traditional 5-speed motors and never have to settle for a little too fast or a bit too slow. Dial it way down and whisper through the shallows, or crank it up and cut through the wind with less amp draw. Fish longer, fish exactly the speed you want, and fish quieter...all with the extreme durability of MotorGuide and our Digital advantage.
- Digital variable speed control that minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time. Fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor.
- Large diameter 1.25" aluminum shaft for greater strength and durability.
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX Digital motors run cooler and last longer.
- Intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments.
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator.
- Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack.
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar.
- Extending Tri-Lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control.
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors:
- One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors:
- Two-Year Limited Warranty.
We combined the popular self-centering feature of our top selling rope tow harness with a durable cable. Heavy duty 5,000 lb. hooks connect the tow harness to your boat. The extra long 14 ft. cable fits most larger boats. As the stainless steel pulley glides along the cable, it keeps the tow point centered for the optimum pull at all times. Tow rope hook-ups are easy with the heavy duty Kwik-Connect. Designed for water skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and 1 or 2 rider towables. 3,000 lb. tensile strength. Hook opening width 1/2".
Cable Length 14 ft. Tensile Strength 3000 lb. Towing Capacity Up to 2 rider towables Hook Opening 1/2 in. wide
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Watts 65 Amp Draw 4.71 LED's 20 Raw Lumens 5740 Lux @ 10m 50.0 Beam Distance 141.4 m Peak Beam Intensity 5,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Diffused Family M-Series
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Wide Pattern - The Wide version of the Specter optics system projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light. It produces the same lumen output and center intensity as the Driving version, but its scalloped design allows more light to spill to each side for a wider horizontal dispersion.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3030 Lux @ 10m 178.2 Beam Distance 267.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 17,824 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Wide Family SR-Q Sold As Pair