You'll really appreciate how the HULL HUGR Flat Fender stays put, unlike round fenders that roll up leaving your boat unprotected. They're also more compact, so they're much easier to stow under boat seats.
- The Hull Hugr Flat Fender is 26" long x 6" wide x 2 1/2" thick.
- It's constructed of durable marine grade tri-laminate with a polycarbonate grommet at each end. Hang them vertically or horizontally.
- Great for mounting to docks and posts too!
Regular Price: $202.97
Special Price: $159.99
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)
AIRHEAD Bungee Dock Lines absorb shock to boats, cleats, docks, pylons and other hardware. The bungee cord is hidden inside the rope and acts as a built-in snubber. Two foam floats protect the boat from chafing. There's a sliding adjustment at both ends for quick docking. Recommended for docking boats and PWC's up to 4,000 pounds.
Tensile Strength 2150 lbs Color Scheme Black/Blue/Red Stretches Up to 5 1/2 ft. Length 4 ft. Width 6.25 in. Height 1.75 in. Length (not stretched) 10 in.
Kwik Tek's Suction Cup Tie Downs are perfect for 100's of tie down applications where there simply isn't an anchor point, cleat or other device to anchor conventional tie downs. Giant 3-1/4" suction cups with toggle ball ties stick to auto finishes, boat finishes and windows. Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, ropes, cords, fishing poles, flashlights, etc. Too many uses to list! 4 Pack, 6" ties stretch to 11".
- 6" ties stretch to 11"
- 3-1/4" suction cups
- Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, etc.
- 4 per package
- Nylon Shell
- Nylon Straps
- Foam PE
- USCG Approved type IV
- Blue Utility Float Cushion
- Open Sides
- Adjustable 1" belt
- Not for waterskiing, tubing or PWCs
- Foam PE
- Size: Adult
- USCG Approved type II
No more tangled lines with this classic styled floating line winder! It's easy to wind and neatly stow away anchor lines, mooring lines, ski ropes and tube ropes. Get a few for the garage too. Organize your extension cords, wires, clotheslines and Christmas lights once and for all. It's constructed of high impact polypropylene for extra long service.
Color Red Dimensions 11.5" L x 10.5" W x 2.55" H
***ROPE NOT INCLUDED***Learn More
- All Aluminum Construction
- All stainless steel hardware included
The Easy Step Dock Ladder Swing Out Kit is designed for easy attachment to all of our Easy-Step Dock Ladders so you can raise your Dock Ladder up and out of the water when not in use.
**Swing out kit only, not entire ladder.**Learn More
From the back coves to the big water, our Freshwater Edition trolling motors have you covered for the long haul with renowned MotorGuide durability in a wide range of options to fit your boat and fishing style. Pound-for-pound and dollar-for-dollar, there's not a better value in fishing.
- 40 pounds of thrust with 12 volts, power.
- 50" shaft length to fit your application.
- Durable 5-speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers.
- Foot control offers long-lasting rack-and-pinion design.
Motorguide Tour Series Freshwater Foot Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor 109 lb 36V 60"w/ Transducer 930011070$1,299.97
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.