The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- Nylon Shell
- Nylon Straps
- Foam PE
- USCG Approved type IV
- Blue Utility Float Cushion
Molded from a lightweight polymeric material that is soft to the touch and easy on hulls...but resistant to UV,chalking, splitting and crushing.
- Double-molded eye ends for extra strength
- Seamless one piece construction
- Oval shape and ribbed sides resist rolling against hull
- Guaranteed for Life against splitting or bursting
This 3/8" 16-strand braided 60 ft. tow rope is rated at 2,375 pounds tensile strength. There's a 6" loop spliced at each end. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage. Designed for 1 and 2 rider tubes.Learn More
This heavy-duty 16 strand 9/16 inch x 60 foot tube tow rope is rated at 4,150 pounds tensile strength! Engineered to pull the big 3 and 4 rider tubes, this rope will stand the test of time. It has a unique Rasta color scheme with a 6-inch loop spliced at each end. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage.Learn More
- AIRHEAD Nylon Child PFD, Open Side, Red
- 3 Adjustable Belts & Leg Strap
- Open Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Size: Child, 30 lbs - 50 lbs.
- USCG Approved type III
- Webbing: strong 2"-wide webbing. Resists rot, oils, gasoline and most chemicals.
- Buckle: Quick-release (Over-Center) buckle. Easy to use, yet secure and safe.
- Quick tightening: remove slack by pulling on the loose strap end.
- Cinch tight and secure by depressing buckle handle. Release by lifting the buckle handle
- Hooks: J-hook with snap closure for secure, easy attachment.
- Electrostatic discharge coating (EDC) finish to prevent corrosion.
- Heavy gauge.
Boaters, boat-builders and dealers all want one thing from their bilge pumps — more power! And that's what the Tsunami® Series delivers... with high-capacity, high-efficiency output. Tsunami Cartridge pumps have replaceable / interchangeable motor cores. Makes servicing simple and quick.Learn More