Personal watercraft require specialized fenders to prevent damage from floating underneath docks designed for boats. These 3" x 18" fenders have nylon covers and attach to PWC's with 2 giant suction cups or secure under your hood and seat. Great for docking, rafting boat to boat, PWC to boat, or PWC to PWC. 2 per Package.
- Color: Black
- 2 per Package
- 3" x 18"
Traditional round fenders tend to roll up from contact with docks, leaving your boat unprotected. They're also bulky to stow. Boats with step-down gunwales are especially vulnerable to damage from docks. HULL HUGR Contour Fenders stay put and stow conveniently under boat seats. They hinge to wrap around the gunwale and hull, following the contours of the boat. All HULL HUGRs are constructed with a tough marine grade rip proof tri-laminate cover, with closed cell foam inside. Durable polycarbonate grommets at each end allow you to hang them from cleats.Learn More
- Nylon Shell
- Nylon Straps
- Foam PE
- USCG Approved type IV
- Blue Utility Float Cushion
A triangular orange flag is required for watersports by law in New Jersey. AIRHEAD's new deluxe water sports flag is truly the "Cadillac" option. The 4 foot long black shaft is manufactured from durable anodized aluminum. An EVA foam grip ensures a comfortable and secure hold. The oversized 420 denier nylon flag resists fading from the sun. Designed to fit perfectly inside AIRHEAD's new Wakeboard Tower and Bimini Top Flag Holders. It floats!Learn More
- AIRHEAD Nylon Child PFD, Open Side, Red
- 3 Adjustable Belts & Leg Strap
- Open Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Size: Child, 30 lbs - 50 lbs.
- USCG Approved type III
A sand anchor is ideal for anchoring PWCs in shallow water to keep the impeller off the beach. Fill this super durable tri-laminate anchor bag with up to 35 pounds of rocks or sand. A buoy marks the anchor's location. Tie-ups are easy with the 6-foot long rope and the oversized finish-friendly acetyl snap hook.
- Super durable tri-laminate anchor bag
- Holds up to 35 pounds of rocks or sand
- 6-foot long rope
- Oversized inish-friendly Acetyl snap hook
Boaters, boat-builders and dealers all want one thing from their bilge pumps — more power! And that's what the Tsunami® Series delivers... with high-capacity, high-efficiency output. Tsunami Cartridge pumps have replaceable / interchangeable motor cores. Makes servicing simple and quick.Learn More
These ropes will give you swagger! AIRHEAD’s BLING Series ropes add another dimension to towing, as they sparkle in the sun and glow in twilight! The extravagant look compliments the luxury of high end boats, adds a little class to lesser boats and makes you look like a watersports pro! BLING series ropes are one of a kind, shiny and reflective material is braided together with top quality polypropylene. These tube tow ropes are 60 ft. long with a loop at each end. A “totally blinged-out" rope keeper is included.
- 2,375 lb. Tensile Strength
- For up to 2 Rider Towables
- 60 ft. long rope
- Rope Keeper included
- Webbing: strong 2"-wide webbing. Resists rot, oils, gasoline and most chemicals.
- Buckle: Quick-release (Over-Center) buckle. Easy to use, yet secure and safe.
- Quick tightening: remove slack by pulling on the loose strap end.
- Cinch tight and secure by depressing buckle handle. Release by lifting the buckle handle
- Hooks: J-hook with snap closure for secure, easy attachment.
- Electrostatic discharge coating (EDC) finish to prevent corrosion.
- Heavy gauge.