The Aqualife Floating LED Gator Decoy will acts as a deterrent to birds, keeping your pool or pond more sanitary and clean! The three separate body parts are hinged together, creating life-like motion with the wind or water movement.
- 3 Pieces - Hinged Together
- Red LED eyes have a setting for flash or constant on
- Life-like movement
- Deters birds
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
Kills bacteria and destroys organic contaminants. Controls algae. 3" tablets.Learn More
The Pool Blaster Catfish is unlike any other pool and spa vacuum available today. Combining a lightweight, portable design with uncompromised suction and cleaning power, the Catfish is the ideal tool for any water application. Small enough to navigate the waters of spas and fountains, but strong enough to clean above ground and in ground pools, the Catfish can handle the toughest of messes with ease and efficiency. Featuring an 8 in. vacuum head, the Catfish can be used to cover large areas of the pool, or the head can be removed, making the unit a powerful spot cleaner able to maneuver into corners and crevices smoothly. With the Catfish, you can clean the parts of your pool that need it quickly and efficiently, saving you time and energy. The Catfish is powered by environmentally safe, rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, allowing cordless and horseless operation for up to an hour of continuous use. The Catfish’s Max Cone Technology compacts gravel, dirt, leaves, and other types debris into its easy to empty, reusable filter bag. Affordable. Powerful. Versatile. There is only one question left. What are you waiting for.
- No messy hoses or additional pumps
- Totally independent from main filter systems
- 10-12 Hour rechargeable battery (nickel metal hydride) up to 45 minute run time per charge
- Strong flow pump all purpose reusable filter bag with debris catcher
- Comes with free pole and two disposable, multi-use micro filter bags to compliment standard leaf and all purpose filter bag
Add to your pool's water to turn murky, cloudy water sparkling clear. 1 oz. will treat 5,000 gallons of water.
- 1 quart (32 oz.) Bottle
Sand filters are a cost efficient means of keeping pool water clean. Sand is an inexpensive filter media with regular backwashing, only needs replaced every 5 years. The sand filter has six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system. This filter also includes a removable, easy to clean strainer basket, and automatic operation timer, with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles and a pressure gauge that monisters water pressure for backwashing.
- Specifically designed for above ground pools
- Six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system
- 24-Hour timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles for automatic operation
- Includes two 1-1/2 (38mm) connector hoses
- Built-In ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Meets UL/CSA Standards
- Includes a strainer basket that is easy to remove and clean
- Includes a pressure guage that monitors water pressure for backwasing
Specifications Tank Size 14 in. Sand Capacity 77 lbs. #20 Silica Glass Media Capacity 55 lbs. Pump Motor 0.75 HP Turnover Rate 2,150 GPH Minimum Pool Size (water capacity) 5,500 gallons Maximum Pool Size (water capacity) 17,200 gallons