- Replacement stabilizer arm for SpeeCo stabilizer kits and a variety of tractors
- Stabilizer arms increase the stability of the tractor lift arms
- Heavy duty adjustable forged stabilizer arm
- Fits all Ferguson models, Ford 2N, 8N, 9N, NAA, 600, Massey-Ferguson 35, 50, 175, 65, 135, 150, 165, 180
- Adjustable from 28-1/2" to 36"
- 7/8" pin holes
- 7/8" NF threads
- Yellow zinc plated
SKU 2680648 Model S06026000 Weight 6.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $24.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- does the job Review by Jerry
Quality Price Value
I needed to couple of stabilizers for my New Holland TC45DA to prevent implements from moving excessively, and this product does the job. RK always seems to beat TSC on price, but the local RK store was out of this product, so I ordered online and got free shipping. There is one oddity about this stabilizer: the little bar provided to adjust it has pressed ears on both ends, so you can't insert the bar into the hole. It was an easy fix with a grinder, however. Also, I had to bend the end of each stabilizer slightly to line up properly on my hitch, but the metal is malleable, so it was no problem. These changes took only a few minutes, and now everything works perfectly.
(Posted on 3/17/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A