- Holds 14 Firearms up to 52" tall, or 7 Guns and Storage, or All Storage. Available in Hunter Green Matte Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder. 3-number combination lock with a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock provides greater security.
- Tested and verified to be fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400° F by ETL an independent testing lab.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 14 rifles or shotguns or 7 firearms and storage or all storage. 4 Adjustable shelves and fully carpeted interior included.
Exterior Dimensions: 19" W (48.3cm), 20-1/4" D (51.4cm), 55" H (140cm) Interior Dimensions: 16.65" W, 14.91" D, 52.76" H Interior Cubic Feet: 7.6 (13134 Cubic Inches) Shipping Weight: 308 lbs. Convertible Interior: 14 guns / 7 guns & storage / all storage Number of Shelves: 4 Locking Points: 5 (3-1" Live Action Bolts, 2-Steel Dead Bolts) Master Carton Dimensions: 20-1/2" W, 23-1/2" D, 56" H Color: Hunter Green matte finish with gold accents Notes: Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
SKU 53590344 Model FS-14-MG-C Weight 360.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $496.97
- Great Review by Matt
Price Value Quality
Wooster RKO great store..!! Great price..!! Great product..!!
(Posted on 12/20/2014)
- Excellent service for disabled customer Review by Greg Fremo
Price Value Quality
Was a Great experience for my first visit ti the store. Awesome sales woman mentioned a 1day only 10% off sale. I needed a safe that met the insurance company requirements, and several salesman helped me out w/o having to wait. They printed out spec sheets for me showing all the specs on this it was just a very pleasant experience for me. Thank everyone for the help. Will definitely return to look around n see whole store
(Posted on 6/20/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A