- Holds 14 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Black Gloss Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- 3-point locking system with double-bitted, key coded lock provides greater security.
- Cabinet holds 14 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall. Includes a removable shelf.
- Shelf is positioned in the front of the cabinet so longer guns can be stored along the back wall of the unit.
- There is a gap between the back of the shelf and the back wall of the cabinet.
- Foam padded bottom reduces the chance of scratching.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53cm), 16" D (40.6cm), 55" H (140cm)
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
SKU 53590101 Model GCB-14PCB Weight 80.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $149.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Good security cabinet for the price Review by Roy Parks
Price Value Quality
It came in good condition and was easy to install other stores $20-60 more highly reccomend
(Posted on 11/28/2014)
- can not beat the price Review by geo
Price Value Quality
Bolted to the floor an wall, reforcement bar added to door it will take time for someone to get in to it, this is my 4th one with the top cabinet with it but don't forget this is a lock cabinet not a safe.this will not be my last one. I do own 2 of stock-on safe they are just as good for the money.they need to do better packing for shipment all 4 of the cabinet were damage an they took some off of price rural king makes it right with you
(Posted on 9/13/2014)
- Agood cabinet at a good price. Review by Charles Robinson
Price Value Quality
This cabinet is good for gun storage. It isn't a "safe". It isn't an indestructible haven for your valuables. It is a good storage cabinet to keep kids and amateur criminals out of your guns. It isn't fire or water proof. It is large and bulky enough to slow down a common crook. It will do this even better if bolted to the wall as instructions suggest. Being an owner or handguns rather than long guns, I would have preferred more shelving and plan to install some extra shelves. While it sounds like I am being critical on this product, It does what it does well, at a good price, and the finish and quality are excellent for the price.
(Posted on 2/2/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Rick Rogina on Dec 10, 2013 5:31:37 PMHello Rick,
This is a lockable storage cabinet. It is NOT considered a SAFE. There is no fire rating on it or multi pin locks.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Dec 10, 2013 5:31:37 PMQuestion by: Justin on Dec 12, 2013 2:25:14 PMHello Justin,
Unfortunately we are not set up for ship to store and it would need to be shipped to your location. That cabinet is however available in most of our stores, for in store inventory of this cabinet please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752 and we would b e glad to find one near to you.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Dec 12, 2013 2:25:14 PMQuestion by: Paul on Jan 6, 2014 8:37:08 PMI'm interested in this product. My question is, if this product was delivered to my house with, Dings and dents what is the company's (yours) obligations to the customer. Returned such item delivery to Rural King for another one with no extra expense for the customer.Question by: JJEE on Nov 9, 2013 8:39:43 PMHello,
The link above will take you directly to our return policy on our items. You will want to look at the freight or over sized items.If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you and have a great day!Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 9, 2013 8:39:43 PMIs there an ability to add additional shelving? I actually don't want to put rifles in this but would rather have three shelves.Question by: JKS on Jun 21, 2015 5:34:00 PMCan I buy additional shelves for this product. I realize it does not come with holes pre-drilled for additional shelves, but is there a self kit that can be purchased?