- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- See-through drawers for quick identification of contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 60 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray
SKU 21380505 Model DS-60 Weight 1.2000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $19.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Disappointment Review by Dave M
Price Value Quality
I have three of various sizes,of Stack-On drawer cabinets at home that I bought several years ago. Top quality stuff--past tense. This cabinet is very cheaply made compared to my old ones. I ordered a set of dividers for it (none are included), they were cheaply made also, I broke several just trying to get them apart. My older units would accommodate two dividers per drawer, this one only one. I purposely bought the Stack-On based on past experience, next I will try someone else's, based on past experience.
(Posted on 3/16/2015)
- Good Value Review by AlanA
Value Quality Price
I knew exactly what I was buying and was not surprised by the quality off the product. For the price, these cabinets are great. RuralKing.com offered the best price. From the reviews I read on these drawers, I knew that the plastic cabinet could be damaged in shipping. Super glue was needed for two broken pieces: not what I wanted, but not totally unexpected. The plastic cabinets are on the cheap side and could be stronger. The drawers are fine and less likely to break than the draws of other brands; the plastic is more flexible.
(Posted on 3/15/2013)
- Great Value Review by David
Quality Price Value
This cabinet is not the strongest cabinet for heavy nuts and bolts but will do for lighter things.
(Posted on 2/5/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A