- Adjustable seating to maximize pedaling comfort
- Seats fully recline to create an on the water sun lounge for two
- Super tough paddle wheel
- Maintenance free bronze bushings for longer life
- Color coordinated pedals, cranks, bushings, steering handle and rubrail
- Pedal positions for 1, 2 or 3 people
- Closed cell polystyrene foam flotation
- Built-in cooler or storage area
- Beverage holders
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene deck and hull
- Length: 96" / 244cm
- Width: 65" / 165cm
- Height: 24.5" / 62cm
- Weight: 117 lbs. / 53kg
- Capacity: 545 lbs.
- Teal Model - #72143
- Blue Model - #72141
SKU 7214 Model 7214 Width No In Store Only No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Waterbug on Feb 16, 2013 7:05:20 PMHello Waterbug,
Yes it does. If you look at the attached picture, you will see an indentation behind the “passenger” side on the back lip of the boat. This has wood reinforcement underneath the plastic (you cannot see). You would clamp your trolling motor directly onto the plastic.Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Feb 16, 2013 7:05:20 PMPlease describe the use of the canopy. Can the canopy be lowered or adjusted? How difficulty is it to remove the canopy and then put back on.