You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.
Warning: Synthetic rope cannot be used on this ATV winch. Synthetic rope can only be used on winches with steel drums designed specifically to withstand the rigorous forces created-by synthetic rope; for example the Superwinch Terra Series, the Danny O'Day S4000, the S4000SR or the Talon Series.Product Specifications
- Rated Line Pull: 2,000 lbs (907 kgs)
- Motor: 1.0 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 1-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153:1
- Solenoid: Dual Relays and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Pull and Turn
- Brake: Dynamic
- Rope: Wire Rope 5/32" x 50' (3.9mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Permanent/Latched
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Remote: Handle Bar Mounted Rocker Switch
- Dimensions: 11.0” L x 4.1” D x 4.1” H (285mm L x 105mm D x 105mm H)
- Drum Diameter: Drum Diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Drum Length: Drum Length: 2.83” (72.0mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 2 Hole, 3.15" (80mm) on center
- Installed Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.44 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 18.75 lbs (8.5 kgs)
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 10 Amps Motor Draw / 10.0 FPM (3.0 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,000 lbs: 100 Amps Motor Draw / 2.5 FPM (0.8 MPM) Line Speed
SKU 065430154 Model 1120210 Weight 19.4000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $110.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Nice setup Review by Rusty Bumper
Quality Price Value
I have never owned a winch before so this info may not be helpful.
I purched this to use on a 2001 ATV to run the snow plow up and down. Seems to work great for that. Instalation was OK. The instruction maybe could have been a little more technical as they were somewhat vauge but I got through them OK. I have only used the item 1 day.
It has a clutch to disengauge so the cable can be pulled out freely. There is also a switch to run the cable/motor forward and reverse.
Quality of winch and wireing seem good.
(Posted on 12/12/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Superwinch LT2000 2000lb 12 Volt ATV Winch Complete Kit 1120210
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question