The heavy duty permanent magnet motor includes larger diameter wire within the winding (nearly twice as thick as the competition) and sealed bearings at both ends of the motor (the competition only uses one bearing and a cheap bushing on the opposite end). The highest horsepower/torque and lowest amperage draw in the industry, pulls more weight longer and faster in deep mud and water, and puts the least amount of drain on the battery.
All Terra winches come standard with a steel drum specifically designed to withstand the rigors of synthetic rope (a Superwinch Exclusive) and are available with either galvanized wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead or synthetic rope with a blue anodized aluminum hawse engraved with the Superwinch logo.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side. Click on the ATV Application Guide to find the kit for your vehicle.Product Features
- Rated Line Pull: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.3 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake Automatic: 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Sealed Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.2” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (335mm L x 114mm D x 122mm)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 18.0 lbs (8.16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 29.5 lbs (13.4 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 25 Amps Motor Draw / 25.0 FPM (7.6 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 2,500 lbs: 162 Amps Motor Draw / 9.5 FPM (2.9 MPM) Line Speed
SKU 65430158 Model 1125220 Weight 29.5000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $195.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!