Power, reliability and durability - that's what the Superwinch Terra is all about.
Superwinch uses the biggest, heaviest motors allowed by law. Superwinch engineers spec'd thick copper winders to deliver the most efficient power yet provide more surface area for rapid cooling. Sealed cartridge bearings on either end of the motor keep everything moving and spinning with ease. These are motors built to last.
A winch is only as good as the gears inside. That's why Superwinch uses the widest gears; wide gears distribute the load evenly, provide better engagement and longer life. Further, the Superwinch Terra uses steel cut gears on 2nd and 3rd stage to insure long life.
You will need a winch mount plate kit to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side.
- Rated Line Pull: 3,500 lbs (1,588 kgs)
- Motor: Sealed 1.6 HP Permanent Magnet
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 140:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding
- Rope: Wire Rope 7/32" x 50' (5.5mm x 15.2m)
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 10' Hand-Held
- Dimensions: 13.4” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (340mm L x 114mm D x 122mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.0" (50.8mm)
- Drum Length: 3.2" (81.3mm)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
- Installed Weight: 20.0 lbs (9.07 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 19 Amps Motor Draw / 22.5 FPM (6.9 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull at 3,500 lbs: 190 Amps Motor Draw / 9.3 FPM (2.8 MPM) Line Speed
SKU 65430164 Model 1135220 Weight 30.9000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $219.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!