These stalls come in 10' and feature optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
SKU 130711664 Model SSSSP10 Weight 432.0000 Color No size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $1,299.00
Tarter, (hereafter known as “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that the implement is free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year for noncommercial use. Any use by commercial, state, and municipalities will void warranty. This warranty is limited to the replacement of any defective part by the Manufacturer and the installation by the dealer of any such replacement part, and does not cover common wear items such as blades, belts, tines, etc. Replacement or repair parts in the equipment covered by this limited warranty are warranted for 30 days from the date of purchase by the customer of such part or to the expiration of the applicable new equipment warranty period, whichever occurs first. Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect any implement or parts which are claimed to have been defective in either material or workmanship. This warranty shall not be interpreted to render the Manufacturer liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent to property. Furthermore, Manufacturer shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery, or for any other reason. This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in the Manufacturer’s judgment shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been used for purpose for which the product is not designed. Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts. Claims under this Warranty must be made to an authorized Tarter dealer, and must be submitted within 30 days of failure. Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice. This Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product. Should the original purchaser sell or otherwise transfer this product to a third party, this Warranty does not transfer to the third party purchaser in any way. There are no third party beneficiaries of Warranty.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!