When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
*This product is just the 10' straight, sheeted alley panel.*
SKU 130710269 Model SSAP10 Weight 223.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $332.99
Tarter, (hereafter known as “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that the implement is free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year for noncommercial use. Any use by commercial, state, and municipalities will void warranty. This warranty is limited to the replacement of any defective part by the Manufacturer and the installation by the dealer of any such replacement part, and does not cover common wear items such as blades, belts, tines, etc. Replacement or repair parts in the equipment covered by this limited warranty are warranted for 30 days from the date of purchase by the customer of such part or to the expiration of the applicable new equipment warranty period, whichever occurs first. Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect any implement or parts which are claimed to have been defective in either material or workmanship. This warranty shall not be interpreted to render the Manufacturer liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent to property. Furthermore, Manufacturer shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery, or for any other reason. This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in the Manufacturer’s judgment shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been used for purpose for which the product is not designed. Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts. Claims under this Warranty must be made to an authorized Tarter dealer, and must be submitted within 30 days of failure. Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice. This Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product. Should the original purchaser sell or otherwise transfer this product to a third party, this Warranty does not transfer to the third party purchaser in any way. There are no third party beneficiaries of Warranty.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tarter 10' Straight Sheeted Alley Panel SSAP10
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question