Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. These tough cutters can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this line of cutters a long term performer. All cutters are quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This family of tough performers feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
SKU 130710755 Model RBRC5 Weight 500.0000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tarter 5' Round Back Rotary Cutter RBRC5
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question