This Tarter Finish Mower makes clean, rounded corners to protect trees, and property. The deck is designed for uniform distribution of grass clippings. Comes standard with 4 heavy-duty wheels with semi-pneumatic tires for a smooth cut every time. Recommended for 20-60 HP on 540 RPM tractors. All mowers are quick-hitch compatible and feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Adjustable clevis hitch for ease of hook up to accommodate various tractor hitch configurations
- 4-gauge wheel, 3-1/4" x 10" solid rubber, caster style, equipped with bearings
- Rear discharge deck
- 3 heat treated blades
- Easy grease points
- B section premium V-belt, springloaded idler
- Cast iron drive pulley for superior strength, life, and minimum belt slippage
- Category I floating 3-point hitch system
- Optional anti-scalp front roller
SKU 130710773 Model FMGR6 Weight 670.0000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Tarter Warranty Information
Tarter, (hereafter known as “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that the implement is free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year for noncommercial use. Any use by commercial, state, and municipalities will void warranty.
This Warranty shall not be interpreted to render the Manufacture liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential or contingent to property. Furthermore, Manufacturer shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond is reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery, or for any other reason.
This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in the Manufacturer’s judgement shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been used for purpose for which the product is not designed. Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice.
This Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product. Should the original purchaser sell or otherwise transfer this product to a third party, this Warranty does not transfer to the third party purchaser in any way. There are no third party beneficiaries of this Warranty.
- Must show proof of purchase within 1year of purchase date.
- Photos must be provided to ensure proper warranty claim.
- Claims under this Warranty must be made to an authorized Tarter dealer, and must be submitted within 30 days of failure.
The above information must be provided in order for us to process your claim and for you to receive a Return Manufacturers Authorization # (RMA) from Tarter. Any Tarter product determined to be defective and has been issued an RMA # by Tarter will be picked up by Tarter and returned to our facility for complete inspection and disposition of liability. Once a warranty claim is accepted, Tarter will issue full credit or exchange the product at no cost to the store or customer.
- Normal wear items are excluded from the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Normal wear parts include but are not limited to: tailwheels, blades, blade bolts, belts, shear pins, category pins, etc.
- No claim will be accepted for improper gear box or tailwheel lubrication, as recommended by manufacturer.
- Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts.
If you have questions concerning our warranty programs or any questions concerning Tarter and our products, please call your Tarter representatives.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tarter 6' Finish Mower FMGR6
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question