- Gathering twigs, rocks, and other debris is easy work when this tough performer is put to the task.
- High carbon steel tines curve to make quick work of smoothing, raking, or contouring soil surfaces.
- Rakes rotate a full 360° with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Compatible for 20-50 HP tractors.
- Use this model with or without wheels using the optional Landscape Rake Wheel Kit. Without wheels, the rake rests at grade level.
- With wheels, several points of adjustment allow varying heights above grade.
- Rake is quick-hitch compatible and feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Heavy-Duty models also have a heavy-duty frame and a replaceable support stand for easier hookup.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 39" H x 84" W x 42" L
This product does not come with the wheel kit.
SKU 130710731 Model LRHDGR7 Weight 298.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $539.99
Tarter, (hereafter known as “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that the implement is free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year for noncommercial use. Any use by commercial, state, and municipalities will void warranty. This warranty is limited to the replacement of any defective part by the Manufacturer and the installation by the dealer of any such replacement part, and does not cover common wear items such as blades, belts, tines, etc. Replacement or repair parts in the equipment covered by this limited warranty are warranted for 30 days from the date of purchase by the customer of such part or to the expiration of the applicable new equipment warranty period, whichever occurs first. Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect any implement or parts which are claimed to have been defective in either material or workmanship. This warranty shall not be interpreted to render the Manufacturer liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent to property. Furthermore, Manufacturer shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery, or for any other reason. This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in the Manufacturer’s judgment shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been used for purpose for which the product is not designed. Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts. Claims under this Warranty must be made to an authorized Tarter dealer, and must be submitted within 30 days of failure. Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice. This Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product. Should the original purchaser sell or otherwise transfer this product to a third party, this Warranty does not transfer to the third party purchaser in any way. There are no third party beneficiaries of Warranty.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tarter 7' Heavy Duty Landscape Rake LRHDGR7
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question