- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Headgate available with extra large door set option for larger cattle
- Measures 80" H x 45" W x 95" L
SKU 130711943 Model CCM Weight 1045.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1,499.97
Tarter, (hereafter known as “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that the implement is free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year for noncommercial use. Any use by commercial, state, and municipalities will void warranty. This warranty is limited to the replacement of any defective part by the Manufacturer and the installation by the dealer of any such replacement part, and does not cover common wear items such as blades, belts, tines, etc. Replacement or repair parts in the equipment covered by this limited warranty are warranted for 30 days from the date of purchase by the customer of such part or to the expiration of the applicable new equipment warranty period, whichever occurs first. Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect any implement or parts which are claimed to have been defective in either material or workmanship. This warranty shall not be interpreted to render the Manufacturer liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent to property. Furthermore, Manufacturer shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery, or for any other reason. This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in the Manufacturer’s judgment shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been used for purpose for which the product is not designed. Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts. Claims under this Warranty must be made to an authorized Tarter dealer, and must be submitted within 30 days of failure. Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice. This Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product. Should the original purchaser sell or otherwise transfer this product to a third party, this Warranty does not transfer to the third party purchaser in any way. There are no third party beneficiaries of Warranty.
- Outstanding Quality and Value Review by Ken
Price Value Quality
Best headgate and chute combo regardless of price. Good solid build and room for expansion (scale, rear access pass-through, and transport dolly). Tax exempt for farmers. Make sure you call the store to have them check "on-site" availability because the online option is not updated nightly, as stated on the web site. Also, be prepared to assist the Rural King Associate with loading via the fork lift. Not the safest or best method, but we got it done. 5 star service and product.
(Posted on 10/29/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tarter Cattleman Squeeze Chute with manual Headgate CCM
- From joe nelson at 10/7/2013 6:45 PM
- Q: can I come pick it up for the same price
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
The answer to your question is yes and no. Yes, if you mean by pick up at the Tarter factory in Dunnville, KY. Then you certainly may purchase over the phone with a representative and pick it up from the factory. No if you mean pick it up at a store location because unfortunately these are shipped directly from Tarter and we do not currently have ship to store set up so they would need to be shipped to your location.
Hopefully this answers your question and please feel free to call us at 1-800-561-1752 if you have any other questions regarding this unit or any other product you find on the site.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From joe nelson at 10/7/2013 6:45 PM