- Features a single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage
- Heavy-duty squeeze lever for improved ergonomics, ease of use, and safety
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and for sorting
- Scale-ready and equipped to handle various load bar configurations
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the closed and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Rear tailgate release and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Grease fittings on all major pivot points
- Entire unit is powder coated for corrosion resistance and long life in the field
- Headgate available with extra large door set option for larger cattle
SKU 130711943 Model CCM Weight 985.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Tarter Warranty Information
Tarter, (hereafter known as “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that the implement is free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year for noncommercial use. Any use by commercial, state, and municipalities will void warranty.
This Warranty shall not be interpreted to render the Manufacture liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential or contingent to property. Furthermore, Manufacturer shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond is reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery, or for any other reason.
This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in the Manufacturer’s judgement shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been used for purpose for which the product is not designed. Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice.
This Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser of the product. Should the original purchaser sell or otherwise transfer this product to a third party, this Warranty does not transfer to the third party purchaser in any way. There are no third party beneficiaries of this Warranty.
- Must show proof of purchase within 1year of purchase date.
- Photos must be provided to ensure proper warranty claim.
- Claims under this Warranty must be made to an authorized Tarter dealer, and must be submitted within 30 days of failure.
The above information must be provided in order for us to process your claim and for you to receive a Return Manufacturers Authorization # (RMA) from Tarter. Any Tarter product determined to be defective and has been issued an RMA # by Tarter will be picked up by Tarter and returned to our facility for complete inspection and disposition of liability. Once a warranty claim is accepted, Tarter will issue full credit or exchange the product at no cost to the store or customer.
- Normal wear items are excluded from the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Normal wear parts include but are not limited to: tailwheels, blades, blade bolts, belts, shear pins, category pins, etc.
- No claim will be accepted for improper gear box or tailwheel lubrication, as recommended by manufacturer.
- Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts.
If you have questions concerning our warranty programs or any questions concerning Tarter and our products, please call your Tarter representatives.
- Outstanding Quality and Value Review by Ken
Price Value Quality
Best headgate and chute combo regardless of price. Good solid build and room for expansion (scale, rear access pass-through, and transport dolly). Tax exempt for farmers. Make sure you call the store to have them check "on-site" availability because the online option is not updated nightly, as stated on the web site. Also, be prepared to assist the Rural King Associate with loading via the fork lift. Not the safest or best method, but we got it done. 5 star service and product.
(Posted on 10/29/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tarter Cattleman Chute with manual Headgate CCM
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question