Do you want to have the field that all the neighbors are talking about? Then you need to get a Taylor¬-Way series 870 or 875 Cultivator Incorporator. Available in a rigid frame (870 series) or Hydraulic wing fold (875 series) we have a size to fit your need at a price you can afford.
Our Category II-III, 3-point hitch Cultivator Incorporators feature a strong tubular frame (2”x2”x3/16”) to which we mount ultra high vibrating tines that fully incorporate chemicals and fertilizer into the soil. The tines are followed by our double roller baskets that create a superior seedbed that’s ready for planting.
Trust that the Taylor-Way 870/875 has been built to last and provide you with superior field finishing at an economical price.
- Adjustable Pin Type Gauge Wheels—Rigid Frame
- Adjustable Turnbuckle Type Gauge Wheels—Hydraulic Fold Frame
- Double Roller Baskets with Regreasable Ball Bearings
- Heavy Duty Category II-III, 3-point hitch
- Optional Rims Only or Tires Mounted on Rim
- Ultra-High Vibration Tines
- Welded Tubular Frame
- Floating Wings Designed to Follow the Contour of the Ground (Hydraulic Fold)
- Aggressive Flat Bar Basket Design to Maximize Clod Breakage
- Springs Allow Down Pressure on Rolling Baskets to be Adjusted to Field Conditions
SKU 098920202 Model 870-12-37-T Weight 2187.0000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $5,071.97
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 12' 870 Series Field Cultivator Incorporator 870-12-31-T
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question