Proven and precise, the Taylor-Way 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow is the premium implement when you want customized options and power to get the job done right. The offset configuration provides pulverization for primary as well as secondary tillage applications. Design features include heavy tubular frame construction, 1 ½” square gang axles for strength and trunion mounted re-greaseable bearings.
Heavy duty with superior leveling capabilities, the 650 encompasses a broad range of cutting widths and blade spacings to select. That means you’ll never have to sacrifice what you really want from you implement when you choose a Taylor-Way. Whether you need the 9” or 10 ½” spacing, you’ll feel like this Disc Harrow was custom built just for you.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Tapered blades to improve leveling (2” front and 4” rear)
- Front to rear leveling controlled by dual spring adjustment rod
- 4”x 6” frame construction
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- Transport hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- 4” x 7” Gang Tube
- 1 ½” Square Gang Axle
- 11L x 15 Implement tires (4 per unit)
- 15”x 10” rims (4 per unit)
- Gang angle adjust from 14 to 26 degrees
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10 ½” blade spacing
- Adjustable hitch clevis to match drawbar heights
SKU 98920482 Model 650-S39-1026CO Weight 7868.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only Yes Price $22,401.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!