Built for outstanding cutting and leveling, the Taylor-Way 350 Wing Fold Tandem Disc Harrow is one of the most heavy duty and versatile implements available. Backed by years of Taylor-Way experience, its durability will speak for itself when you see the premium construction and features.
Even in the toughest soil conditions, the sturdy frame adds stability and weight where you need it most. High carbon, square gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration, while all the disc and spool spacing options help maintain clearance and optimum pulverization. You can trust your biggest jobs the Taylor-Way 350.
- Cutting Width Range: 14’ 10” to 21’ 11”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 119 lbs.
- Narrow-Transport Width: 10’ 6”
- Wide-Transport Width: 14’ 6”
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Standard (to manifold)
- Wing Cylinders/Hoses: 2 ½”x 16” Standard (to manifold)
- Tongue Jack: 3000lbs. Standard
SKU 098920446 Model 350-F52-9722CF Weight 5801.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $17,738.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 17' 5" Series 350 Wheel-Type Wing Fold Tandem Disc Harrow with Flex Hanger,22" Notched Front Disc and 22" Round Rear Disc with 9" Front Disc/7.5" Rear Disc Spacing, 3
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question