Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
SKU 098920084 Model 962-GDT-60 Weight 690.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $1,594.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Good value for the money Review by Kevin Cumm
Quality Price Value
Website said 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I received my unit in 10 days. Make sure you have the ability to off load it from an enclosed trailer. Unit needs to have servicing when you first receive the unit, but it is pretty simple to perform with simple directions provided. Looking forward to the weather breaking so that I can get it into the ground.
(Posted on 4/17/14)
- Excellent tiller for the money........ Review by Shoofly
Price Value Quality
Tiller works on the quick hitch, has gear drive, and is built SOLID. Paint had some nicks here and there, but I'm sure the dirt won't mind. Rural King customer service is the BEST.
(Posted on 7/4/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 5' Gear Driven Rotary Tiller 962-GDT-60
- From Tony Brill at 5/10/14 3:59 PM
Ask Your Own Question