The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
SKU 98920500 Model 670-S-17-924CO Weight 2826.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only Yes Price $8,271.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!