Hey guys, looking for a boot that does it all? Look no further than your trusted John Deere Boots. To keep you safe, dry, and still lookin' good, John Deere has come out with the John Deere 10" Waterproof Steel Toe Boots JD4383. On the outside, the dark brown leather has been specially treated to be 3X stronger and 2X more abrasion resistant. This means that this tough leather will resist all the harsh stuff like alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, manure, urine and lactic acids. On the inside, removable Air Flow Comfort Orthotics, tempered steel shank, Genuine Cambrelle II Moisture-Wicking lining treated with Agion Antimicrobial and steel toe that measures up to the ASTM standards F2413-05. All this wrapped up in one boot and held together by Goodyear Welt Construction.
- Dark Brown Waterproof Barnyard Acid Resistant Leather
- 10" Height
- Genuine Cambrelle II Moisture-Wicking Lining Treated with Agion Antimicrobial
- Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Removable Air Flow Comfort Orthotic
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Oil, Slip and Heat Resistant Combine II Rubber Outsole
- Steel Toe meets ASTM I75/C75 StandardsF2413-05
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards F2413-05
SKU JD4383 Model JD4383 Width No In Store Only No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- a bit pricey, great quality Review by Diane Harvell
Quality Price Value
I haven't been able to find this coat in the store. Fits my husband great and looks nice. The boots are for christmas, haven't tried them on or out yet. They look very nice.
(Posted on 12/3/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on John Deere 10" Waterproof Steel Toe Boots JD4383
No questions asked yet