Tony Lama Boot Co. has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R western boot. It's handcrafted with a walnut bridle leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" black baron calf leather shaft.
- Leather lined.
- Taped inside seams.
- 3R embroidered and stamped logo detail.
- Unit heel.
- Single stitched 3/4 welt construction.
- Rubber sole
- Authentic Cowboy Boot Styling With Modern Detail
- Removable orthotic insole for unmatched comfort
- Rugged, durable construction
SKU RR4001 Model RR4001 Width No In Store Only No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!