Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R buckaroo. It's handcrafted with a tan crazyhorse leather foot under a 16" black baron calf leather shaft.
- Shaft features fancy stitching and easy-on pull holes.
- 3R embroidered logo detail.
- Reinforced saddle vamp.
- Round toe.
- Unit heel.
- 1/4" spur ridge.
- Single stitched welt construction.
- Rubber sole
- Authentic Western Boot Styling With Modern Detail
- Orthotic insole offers unmatched comfort
- Tall shafts for protection in and out of the saddle
SKU RR1002 Model RR1002 Width No In Store Only No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!