- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
The Metal Man Professional Auto-Darkening welding helmet has all the features the professional welder expects and customized graphics for a look that they want.
This fully automatic helmet gives the user the ability to make adjustment to important controls such as shade, sensitivity, and delay. The grind feature also allows the user to wear the helmet while grindingLearn More
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.94
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
- Adjustable exhaust - change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable depth control - control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable decking tip - use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
The Pro-Series 5 Cubic Foot / 2.5 HP Gasoline Cement Mixer is the ideal size for mixing concrete for small to medium size projects around the house. Use this cement mixer to build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool, or set fence posts. This general duty Cement Mixer handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more. The 14.5 diameter drum opening is wide enough to make adding dry mix easy. Metal gears turn the drum at 24 RPM. Full thermal overload protection keeps the engine from overheating. A plastic cover protects the engine from splashing wet mix. 10 inch wheels and wheelbarrow style handlebars make for easy maneuverability.
- For construction and homeowner use
- For small to medium size building projects
- Mix small quantities of drywall mud, stucco, mortar, concrete and more
- Gasoline powered 2.5 HP engine
- 5 Ft. drum speed 24 RPM at 2,800 RPM
- Protective cover for engine
- Wheelbarrow style handlebars
- Full thermal overload protection
Drum Opening (Diameter) 14.5 inch Decibel Rating 101 dB Wheels 10 inch
Regular Price: $4.49
Special Price: $3.82Product Features
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets on your toolbox