Fits Hi-Side Box model 372-0-02.
- #7 in picture
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- 48-in long piano box provides 38 Cubic Feet of usable space
- Heavily-reinforced door opens to a full 90 degrees for easier access and resist bending from attempted break-ins
- Grip-Rite lifting channel provides a full-length gripping surface to open the lid
- Fully welded and staked high-strength hinge has 1/4-in diameter pin and 1-in knuckles; horseshoe welds prevent the pin from being driven out of the hinge
- Reinforced side walls have twice the strength as competitive models to resist attempted break-ins with pry bars
- Recessed lifting handles are located in deep, tall recesses to prevent pinched fingers and prevent damage to the handle Learn More
- Textured Grip to keep hands from slipping
- Reverses with a flip of the switch
- Comes with Lifetime Warranty
80-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. An industrial class, three phase, electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter saves both time and money. The uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs. Also features a large capacity, 80-Gallon ASME certified tank.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Industrial class, three phase, electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter - saves time and money
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs
- Large capacity, 80-Gallon ASME certified tank
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 14.6; CFM at 100 PSI: 15.3; RHP: 5.5; voltage: 230/460; Phase: Three Learn More
This sander's orbital action allows swirl-free finishes to give your woodworking project a professional appearance! Tha orbital sander is constructed with sturdy, lightweight, aluminum housing and a rubber boot for reduced vibration while working. The compact design allows you to reach and smooth tight areas with ease. The sander also includes fine, medium and coarse sanding discs to cover most of your sanding needs.
Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Housing LIghtweight Aluminum Control Paddle Switch Includes Fine, medium and coarse sanding discs, and hook and loop backing pad.
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- Taller, Wider 48-in Long Chest provides 24.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space. Taller body for storing taller, bulky equipment
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools. Padlocks are not provided
- High-strength lid is reinforced with a full-length, deep bolster
- Heavy-duty hinge is staked and welded so the pin can not be driven out
- Lid held open by a 1-in wide heavy-duty locking arm
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Indented area on front of the lid is easy to grasp to open it
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More