- Best performance with 2,500 to 3,600 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3536-FT
Max Pressure: 3,600 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4″ Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 12 3/8 W: 39 5/8 L: 24
Weight (lbs.): 217Learn More
The Dewalt DXPW4240 is a pressure washer engineered to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional with its 4200 psi Honda engine and 4.0 GPM pro triplex plunger pump this gas pressure washer is setting the standards by which all others are measured.
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Honda engine for reliable power and durability
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloaded and thermal relief valve
- Detergent siphoning tube
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Brand Name : DEWALT
- MFG Model # : DXPW 4240
- MFG Part # : 60577
Assembled Depth (in.) 37 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank Yes Engine Displacement (cc) 389 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GX390 Commercial Series OHV Engine with Oil Alert Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose length (in.) 600 Item Package Type Cardboard Container Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall; 3 Year Honda; 2 Year Pump; Lifetime on Pump Head; 90 Days on Gun/ Hose/ Lance. Maximum Pressure 4200 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 4.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 141 Pump Type Pro Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand - Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-69-R Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox with Rails for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Side Channel Kit, Used On Standard Cab Trucks With Long Or Short Bed, No Camper Or Utility Sheet On Truck, 13 Ga, Steel Tubing, Marine-Grade Powder Coat Finish, Load Capacity 1700 Lb, Includes Mounting HardwareLearn More
Fits models 99, 109, 111, 112, 139.
- #8 in picture
- Includes hinge
- Note: Welding Required