- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 12 3/8 W: 29 7/8 L: 48
Weight (lbs.): 294Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 60 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 135
Cubic feet: 11.25
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
48.5" 120 Volt Single Phase Motor Air Compressor with 9 Gallon Wheelbarrow Tank and Electric Starter The CTA9090980.ES features a 9 gallon tank and is certified by ASME, UL, and CSA. With 9 running horse power and a single phase motor, this air compressor is top of the line from Industrial Air
- 9 Running Horse Power
- 9 Gallon Horizontal Tank
- 48.5" Long x 24.5" Wide x 33" High
- Single Phase Motor
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- ASME Certified
- Cast Iron Construction Learn More
Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the Three Story Rolling Scaffold Tower. Easily and safely get over 17 feet off the ground for painting, cleaning windows, maintaining roofs or cleaning gutters. Use for installing siding, laying brick, overhead door installation, or even sign installation. The Three Story Rolling Scaffold Tower includes everything you need to build a safe and secure exterior scaffold system, from the castes to the guard rails. Three walk boards, constructed of wood and aluminum, laid side by side create a large 7 foot by 4 foot, 9 inch working platform. The frames, guard rails and braces are made of durable 1 5/8 inch steel tubing. The large 8 inch casters with dual locking foot brakes allow for easy movement across concrete and other smooth and solid surfaces. That's a big help when don’t have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold. This unit is capable of handling a load capacity of up to 750 lbs. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations. Multiple units may be stacked safely when tied off every 20 feet.
- Intended for exterior use
- Aluminum walk boards sit up to 17 ft., 10 in. off the ground
- Heavy-duty 1 5/8 in. diameter steel construction
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
- This unit DOES NOT include base plates
Scaffold Tower Set Includes:
- 4 Pieces Adjustable Height Stem Jack (GSASJ )
- 4 Pieces 8 Inch Caster With Foot Brake (GSC8)
- 6 Pieces 7 Foot Cross Brace (GSCB7)
- 6 Pieces 5 Foot x 5 Foot Standard Scaffold Frame (GSF55)
- 4 Pieces 40 Inch Guard Rail Post (GSGP)
- 4 Pieces 5 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR5)
- 4 Pieces 7 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR7)
- 3 Pieces 7 Foot x 19 Inch Aluminum Walk Board (GSWDB)
- 1 Set of 4 Piece Connector Pins (GSPIN)
Maximum Load Capacity 750 lbs Overall Assembled Size 7' L x 5' W x 25' 2" H Working Platform 7' L x 4' 9" W Finish Blue Powder Coat Finish Total Combined Weight 590 lbs
- 1100 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 1.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 1.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 1100
- GPM: 2.0
- Pump: Comet LWD-K2020E
Dee Zee Tool Box - Blue Label (Commercial Grade) Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Large push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Blue Label - Commercial Grade Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Ergonomically Designed Push Button Latches
- Full V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 69.75" x W: 19.875" (Please allow room for tolerance - width may be larger than advertised) x H: 17.5" Vol: 12.8 cu. ft.
L-1: 60.75", H-1: 5"; H-2: 12.5"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Generac Automatic Standby Generator Product Features:
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Steel Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather steel enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 16/16kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 100Amp-NEMA 1, Automatic Transfer Switch
- 16 Circuit Load Center that is pre-wired with 30 foot (9.1 meter) whip
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
- 2700 PSI Max Pressure
- 3.5 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 7.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation Required
- Engine: 7.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 2700
- GPM: 3.5
- Pump: Comet Triplex Pump