UWS TT-85-COMBO 85 Gallon Combo Aluminum Transfer Tank : UWS 85 Gallon Combo Aluminum Transfer Tank is a heavy duty tank designed to transfer non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. It includes optional chests to integrate with the tanks providing added storage without reducing truck bed space. This transfer tanks also combines liquid tank and storage chest into one space efficient design.Learn More
The newest member of the Powerhouse family, the Powerhouse PH6500Ri (69274) delivers maximum power – 6000 watts of continuous power and 6500 watts of surge power – at an affordable price. Designed for the professional tradesman or high-demand recreational user, the PH6500Ri is ideal as a central power supply for multiple users of hand power tools or for running high-demand equipment from compressors to welders. Plus, inverter technology makes it safe for use with sensitive electronic equipment like televisions, laptops and cell phones. Remote start, two pneumatic tires and locking wheelbarrow style handles allow for convenient 1-person operation.
- 6000 Watts continuous / 6500 Watts surge
- One 120 V 20 A 5-20R split duplex, one 120 V 30 A L5-30R, and one 120/240 V, 30 A L14-30R
- Built-in hour meter to track the total run time
- Continuous run time 5.3 hrs at full load; or 12.8 hrs at ¼ load
- Folding/locking wheelbarrow style handles and 2 pneumatic tires
- Remote electric start to 75-feet away
- Internal circuit breaker, fuel gauge, automatic low oil shutdown and emergency stop control
- EPA, CARB, CETL and ISO compliant
- 2-year consumer / 1-year commercial warranty
Included Accessories: Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Keys & Remote, Spare 20A ATC style fuse, Spare 30A ATC style fuse.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 6000 / 6500 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
5.3 / 12.8 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 186 lbs Generator Dimensions 29.5"H x 28"W x 32"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
73 / 78 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CARB, CETL, ISO Choke Auto/Electric DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHV, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 5.8 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 11.6 hp / 420 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 54 A Max Output (kW) 6.5 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 37.2 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb No Rated Current (A) 50 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 6.0 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120/240 V Receptacles One 120 V 20 A 5-20R split duplex, one 120 V 30 A L5-30R, and one 120/240 V, 30 A L14-30R Starting System Remote, Electric
GUARDIAN QuietSource generators are ideal for applications that require ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy. With larger and more powerful liquid-cooled engines that run at 1800 RPM under full load and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature, QuietSource generators are the quietest in the industry. In addition, these larger engines achieve greater power output with less effort, resulting in significantly reduced fuel consumption both during exercise and under full load.
QuietSource models also come standard with all aluminum enclosures for superior protection against salt air and other corrosive environments. Aluminum enclosures, combined with Guardian's superior paint system, keep QuietSource generators looking like new for years... even in coastal areas.
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Provides ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy
- Gray, Aluminum Enclosure:
Superior corrosion protection for coastal communities
Low speed exercise feature makes QuietSource the quietest generators on the market
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Dimensions: H: 17 7/8 W: 20 L: 71 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 145
Cubic feet: 12.75
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Dimensions: 72" L x 18" W x 18" H
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Adjustable un loader offers full range of pressure settings
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 6.4 qt. fuel tank
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. non-marring hose with quick connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- 5 quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS4240H
- MFG Part # : 60456
Assembled Depth (in.) 37 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 389 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) .375 in Hose length (in.) 600 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 4200.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 4.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 141 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Dimensions: H: 24 W: 24 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 81
Cubic feet: 16
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
This Briggs & Stratton compact Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. The 8kW1 standby generator affordably covers your home’s basic circuits providing backup power to your lights, refrigerator, television and other small appliances. This home standby generator includes 50 amp, 10 circuit automatic transfer switch for generators, with flexible outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated option.
- The auto transfer switch senses a power outage and sends backup power until the electricity is restored
- Flexible generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Ultra-durable, rust-resistant Galvanneal steel standby generator enclosure
- Reliable engine power from premium Briggs & Stratton engines designed for standby generator applications
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
EMAX Heavy Industrial 7.5-HP 80-Gallon Two-Stage Horizontal Air Compressor (208V 1-Phase) EP07H080V1$3,093.97
- Piston Series Two-Stage Cast Iron Pump
- Dual control design allows for automatic or continuous run
- Rated at up to 50,000 hours* (Based on B-10 Bearing Life Rating)
- Ram-Tek - Solid Steel, Heavy Gauge Rods
- Built for maximum performance & durability
- Flow-Tek - Concentric Disc Valves
- Delivers maximum performance & longevity
- Cool-Tek - The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry
- Air Stream Technology provides 35% lower operating temperature
- Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
- 7.5 HP Industrial TEFC Motor
- Low 1750 RPM design extends useful life
- Belt Tension Adjuster - Fast, Easy "One Turn" Design
- Reduces vibration and extends belt life
- Auto Tank Drain
- 110V Dual timer controlled, eliminates daily maintenance
- Gate Valve Oil Drain
- Provides quick, clean oil changes
5 Year Full Parts Warranty - including tank, motor, pump and all components
Product Specifications Running Hp 7.5 SCFM @ 175 PSI 26 Pump RPM 640 Power (Voltage) 208/230 Noise DB(A) 73 Tank Size (Gallons) 80 Maximum PSI 175 Pump Model APP4V1043T Outlet NPT 3/4" Weight (lbs.) 958 Dimensions: LxWxH 76" x 30" x 50"