Liquid Transfer Tank, L-Shaped, Front of Truck Bed Location, 85 gallons, Aluminum, Polished, Each UWS aluminum L-shaped liquid transfer tanks offer you matching optional chests for additional storage without filling up the bed of your work truck. These L-shaped tanks safely transport non-flammable liquids on-site for vehicles and equipment. Heavy-duty aluminum alloy provides maximum protection and durability for water or diesel fuels. UWS fits their tanks with commercial-grade vented caps and mounting flanges for the proper ventilation of those liquids. The tanks are available in several gallon capacities and you can choose either beautifully polished diamond tread or black powdercoated diamond tread aluminum. No matter which you choose, these tanks will look good and will work as hard as you do! Choose American-made UWS aluminum L-shaped liquid transfer tanks to help you through your workday.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 17 7/8 W: 20 L: 71 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 145
Cubic feet: 12.75
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
- 55" W x 30" D x 46 3/8" H
- (4) 6" x 2" casters (2 locking swivel and 2 rigid)
- Available in Blue or Black
- High grade stainless steel top included
- High gloss German AKZO powder coat finish
- Full extension drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- Drawers load rated 300-600* lbs. rating per drawer (*all deep drawers with double slides)
- Locking security drawer keeps valuables safe while tool box is open
- Full-width, extruded, polished aluminum drawer pulls
- Secure coded, tubular locking system
- EVA high density foam drawer liners
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased
- 41 1/2" wide x 18 1/8" deep x 41 1/2" high
- Available in Black and Red (Textured Finish)
- (4) Casters: (2) Swivel Casters with brakes and (2) Rigid Casters
- Raise and Release Drawer Pulls secure drawers
- Drawers can not roll out when moving
- Drawers use roller bearing glides
- Drawers load rated 100 lbs. for single-set of glides
- Drawers load rated 200 lbs. for double-set of glides
- Premium skid proof drawer liners included
- Full-width aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular theft proof locks and keys
- Weather-resistant textured finish
GUARDIAN QuietSource generators are ideal for applications that require ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy. With larger and more powerful liquid-cooled engines that run at 1800 RPM under full load and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature, QuietSource generators are the quietest in the industry. In addition, these larger engines achieve greater power output with less effort, resulting in significantly reduced fuel consumption both during exercise and under full load.
QuietSource models also come standard with all aluminum enclosures for superior protection against salt air and other corrosive environments. Aluminum enclosures, combined with Guardian's superior paint system, keep QuietSource generators looking like new for years... even in coastal areas.
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Provides ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy
- Gray, Aluminum Enclosure:
Superior corrosion protection for coastal communities
Low speed exercise feature makes QuietSource the quietest generators on the market
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 27.5 in. x H 17.75 in. ; Black; Extra Wide; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
These racks feature the same drop-down system that lowers the ladder to an easy to reach position for easy loading and unloading. An added slide down system on the 10' high Cube Racks lowers the ladder an additional 2 ft. after the drop-down rotation.
Fits 10' high Cube vans, driver side.Learn More
56" Wide Features High gloss blue powder coated paint Double slides on top - full width drawer of cabinet Ball bearing slide drawers Non-skid drawer liners are included Six 5" x 2" casters for easy mobility Heavy duty 14 gauge undercarriage to help support heavy loads Extruded aluminum drawer handle trim Pedal brake for easy operation Specifications Cabinet: 10 drawer tool cabinet 56.5w x 24d x 39.4h inches 355 lbsLearn More