Use with Ez-Glide Ladder Rack models 252-3-02 or 252.Learn More
Regular Price: $367.97
Special Price: $331.17
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps
- Hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck
- Also available with (TiN) coating for longer life
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes on one side for easy movement and stationary legs on the other end to ensure the bench won't move
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 29" D x Adjustable Height, 60" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
The Goldblatt Gauging trowel is precisely forged from high quality carbon steel. Blades are slowly taper-ground to perfect balance and shape by experienced craftsmen. They are sturdy, lightweight, long lasting and easy to use. The Pro-grip handle is soft and ergonomic to decrease fatigue. This trowel is 7" x 3-1/8".
- Precisely forged from high quality carbon steel
- Tough yet flexible
- Taper ground for perfect balance and shape
- 7" x 3-1/8" Gauging trowel
- Ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Tough Structo-Cast® frame is non-conductive and even floats
- Structo-Cast® frame will not scratch fine wood or painted surfaces
- Durable acrylic vials are impact resistant
- Quik-Change® replaceable vial covers
- Sister Level Series: None
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Structo-Cast
- Frame Weight: Not Meaningful
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: No
- Easy handling
- Lightweight and reliable
- Medium sized folder
- Lockback design
- High clip placement for discreet and comfortable carry