The Pro-Series 5 Cubic Foot / 2.5 HP Gasoline Cement Mixer is the ideal size for mixing concrete for small to medium size projects around the house. Use this cement mixer to build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool, or set fence posts. This general duty Cement Mixer handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more. The 14.5 diameter drum opening is wide enough to make adding dry mix easy. Metal gears turn the drum at 24 RPM. Full thermal overload protection keeps the engine from overheating. A plastic cover protects the engine from splashing wet mix. 10 inch wheels and wheelbarrow style handlebars make for easy maneuverability.
- For construction and homeowner use
- For small to medium size building projects
- Mix small quantities of drywall mud, stucco, mortar, concrete and more
- Gasoline powered 2.5 HP engine
- 5 Ft. drum speed 24 RPM at 2,800 RPM
- Protective cover for engine
- Wheelbarrow style handlebars
- Full thermal overload protection
Drum Opening (Diameter) 14.5 inch Decibel Rating 101 dB Wheels 10 inch
The WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions line is designed to customize and organize your van for efficiency. Drawer units and parts cabinets help you keep track of the loose tools and parts so essential to your job, every day. No matter what your business, there is a custom van interior waiting to shave steps, minutes and cost off every job you take.
- CATV Box Measures 21" H x 20" W x 14" L
Dee Zee Tool Box - Topsider provides handy storage on top of your truck's bed rail. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Drop-down doors provide quick access to your tools. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal.
- L: 48" x W: 12" x H: 16" ; Vol: 5.33 cu. ft.
- Specialty Series Top Sider Tool Box
- Storage For The Top Rail Of The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $684.97
Special Price: $616.47
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- 60-in Long Piano Box has 48 Cubic Feet of flexible storage space with two full-length, deep heavy-duty shelves
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools.
- Padlocks are not provided
- Door is heavily-reinforced has two full-length deep bolsters and a 12 Gauge bottom flange Body is reinforced with wide flanges to resist pry bars
- Bottom shelf tilts up to easily store bulky equipment in the bottom
- Two gas spring lifts assist with opening or closing the door
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
Ideal for storing boat, equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.Product Features
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Available in White or Black finish
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Lobular design reduces stripping damage by driving the fastener on the sides instead of forcing the corners to turn
- For use with sheet metal screws and other hexagonal head fasteners
- Provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up can occur
Ideal for Hot and Cold water applications.
Max Pressure: 4,050 PSI
Max Temperature: 320(deg) F
Max Flow: 6.3 GPM
Outlet: 1/4″ FNPT
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More