- 6011 Deep Penetrating 3/32 inch Welding Rod
- 5 pound package. Recommended welding current from 50-90
- Flat bead with deep penetrating arc
- Welds 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch rusted or dirty mild steel for general repair work
- Works with all brands of 230V welders
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135° degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Two per package.
- Fast drilling
- Long life
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Comprehensive offering with diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
The E-Z Saw is a breeze to use when it comes time to saw through the bones of big game animals. Its a remarkably efficient design. And its a genuine comfort to use, owing to the co-mold of rigid thermoplastic and Soft grip. The saw teeth are configured to reduce increase sawing efficiency by 1/3 as compared to traditional saws. That means less work, and that's always a good thing.
- Soft Grip
- Rounded end reduces risk of puncture
- Fine ground teeth
- Two storage compartments
- Felt shelf protects shotguns
- Easy access from the back of truck bed
- Ideal for hunters
- Ample space for storage of ammunition and accessories
- Strong, lockable T-handle protects valuables
- Available in several sizes: 54" and 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 36x24x18)Learn More