$6.994"x5/8 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) ZA60 grit Type 29 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More
The Metal Man P40 Plasma Cutter is a 230V input power portable inverter power source capable of cutting up to 3/8" steel and 1/4" stainless steel or aluminum. A built in air-regulator makes this machine extremely portable for those on-the-go jobs. This machine requires a compressed air supply that can provide 4.5 CFP @ 60 PSI.
The P40 is packaged with a 18-1/2 foot TRAFIMET plasma torch and a 10 foot quick connect ground cable with clamp.
- 230V 25 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- No Load Voltage 340V
- Output Range 15 to 40A
- 35% Duty Cycle @ 40A
- Overall Dimensions - 17.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 9 in.
- Weight - 21 lbs
- 3 year machine warranty
- 1 Year Torch Warranty
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Acetylene #2, Part # TB-324Learn More
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
This socket fits 5/8" Spark PlugsLearn More
The Sjoberg Elite 1500 workbench is both heavier and smarter than any other bench on the market. Designed and manufactured for professionals by professionals. The Construction in solid beech. Treated with oil. The entire cabinet is constructed in European beech. The versatility of the elite workbench together with the unbeatable strength and quality allows us to offer the ultimate workstation.
- Supplied with 4 solid steel 1 in. bench dogs
- Beautifully constructed of European beech
- Designed and built by professional for professionals
- Can be set up for left and right handed users
- Made in Sweden