Regular Price: $657.90
Special Price: $592.11
- Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
- Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Full arc-welded construction
- Plate steel flange for secure mounting
- May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
- Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 23 W: 24 L: 46 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 152Learn More
Regular Price: $163.97
Special Price: $147.57
Ideal for storing boat, equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.Product Features
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Double latch system
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- 28 Exterior Pockets Include 3 flap-covered pockets plus one large drawstring pocket to keep small parts from spilling out
- 14 Interior Pockets Including one zippered pocket to secure valuables
- Pop-Open Design And large interior compartment allows for easy access to tools and parts
- Heavy-Duty Poly and Ballistic Poly Fabric Construction Includes base pads to protect bottom
- Utility Knife Pocket and Measuring Tape Clip
- Adjustable, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap
- Easy Double-Pull, Heavy-Duty Zipper
Powered by all Milwaukee® 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad; the Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor - Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment - Protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction - Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset - Personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12™, M18™, V18™, V28® , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Convenience on and off the job site
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Voltage: 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Battery: M12™, M18™, V28® , V18, 12-18V NiCd
- Batteries Included: 2x "AA" Batteries for memory backup
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
- Rugged Co-Polymer Construction with Wide Front Openings Allow for Easy Access and Greater Visibility.
- Great for a wide variety of uses; home, shop, office, crafts and hobby.
- Set on workbench, tool cabinet, or shelf.
- Extra bins will nest inside one another to save space.
- Set on workbench and stack or hang on wall using Bin Rail-3.
- The Bin Rail-3 allows for 3 Bin-5s to be hung from the wall.
- Fastening hardware is not included.
- Available in red.
- Dimensions: 4.125" W (10.5cm), 5.3125" D (13.6cm), 3.0625" H (7.8cm)
Comes with 3/8″ male QC plug & male screw-type adapters. Use with 2,000-4,000 PSI Pressure Washers.
Flag Tag#: SG-750XU-FT
Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI
Max Temperature: 210(deg) F
Max Flow: 10.5 GPM
Outlet: M22 Screw-Type Socket
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
International VRB-2707RD 27-Inch 7 Drawer Red Tool Cabinet with Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 35mm ball bearing drawer slides with a load rating of 100 lbs per drawer. Full width drawer pulls with strong d tentes. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim. Powder coat paint finish for a high quality scratch resistant finish.Learn More