6-Inch carbon steel joint knife with Pro-Grip handle. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Pro-grip soft handle
- Hammer end-cap
- Full length tang will not loosen
- Polished carbon steel
- Precision ground blade
Dimensions: H: 18 3/8" W: 20 1/2" L: 72"
Weight (lbs.): 78
Cubic feet: 11.3
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
- Black ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat
Genesis 3/8 in. Close-Quarter Drill has a unique shape designed to get into tight spots. Its compact head allows it to reach areas inaccessible to other drills. Variable speed provides drilling precision.
- Powerful 3.5-amp motor
- 3/8 in. (10 mm) keyed chuck ensures a tight grip on your bit
- Variable speed (0-1600 RPM) for versatility
- Lock-on button for extended use
- Rubberized non-slip grip for secure handling
- Through-body reversing switch
- Externally accessible brushes for long life and easy service
- Power-on indicator
- Angled cord exit keeps the durable 6.5 ft. fixed rubber cord out of the work area
Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Two per package.
- Fast drilling
- Long life
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
- Comprehensive offering with diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
Plasma Cutter Accessories. Replacement Cup, Swirl Ring & O Ring for Hobart AirForce 500i.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 1/8 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 45
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Stainless Steel D-Handle
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in White Armor-Tuf Finish or Black Armor-Tuf Finish (525-5-01)