This Pace Setter Pole Sander Head is the right choice for drywall sanding. This sander is rugged, light-weight and easy to use. This high-impact plastic sander head has a swivel pivot for easy sanding of walls, ceilings and angles. Traditional screw-adjustable clamps make screen changes fast and secure. Works with most die-cut sandpaper.
- Works with most die-cut sanding paper
- Attaches to any standard size broom handle
- Works with our 5' handle, G16340
- Engraved with size and product number for future reference.
- Higher Quality Socket for High Powered Impact Wrenches
- Made to Strict ANSI standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Excellent for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox or selecting a certain size
Powermate 30 gallon portable, twin cylinder, cast iron air compressor features an oil lubricated pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10 in. cast iron balanced fly wheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30 gallon asme* portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt application
- Fully assembled and equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch for ease of use
- Size: 30 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil Lubed Direct Drive
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Lubrication: Oil Lubricated
- 6.2 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 5.3 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 155 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.6
- Engine Manufacturer:
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/240/15/1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 x 24.5 x 50
- Weight: 154 Pounds
- Limited Warranty: 2 year limited
- Certification: CSA,UL
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern Learn More
Delta Champion, Fullsize Aluminum Single Lid Crossover (For Nissan Trucks: All Titan Model) (Bright), 1-232000$259.99
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
This compact air die grinder provides control and maneuverability even when working in close quarters. The grinder is constructed of lightweight aluminum yet is sturdy enough for frequent use This air grinder tool features a paddle-style trigger for comfort and control. Includes 1/8" collet, 1/4" collete, two wrenches, 5 piece mounted stone set.
Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 25,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 1/4" Collet Size 1/8", 1/4" Length 4" Weight 0.8 lbs Recommended Hose Size 1/4" to 3/8"
Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Provides approx 240 min. burn time when matched with a #5 acetylene cylinder, using an oxygen/acetylene cutting torch.Learn More