- Gull Wing Series, Double Lid Crossover Tool Box, L 60 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13 in., Silver Splash; Sport; STX; XL; XLT;
- 2 Built In Tool Trays
- 3 Compartment Sliding Tray
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads
- Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Self Closing Struts Automatically Close
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For strength/Security
- Color: Silver
- Material: Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Opening Type: Double Gull Wing
- Style: Cross Over Rail Standard ProfileLearn More
- .401" Diameter
- 8" Length
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
Sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases. Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- Wire Diameter: .035"
- 2lb. Spool
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity. NEW Site-Vault Security System has 50% more locking points than those used on competitive models NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- 42-in long chest provides 9.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space
- One-piece 7-gauge reinforced bolster on both ends reinforces the bottom of the chest to prevent damage if dropped
- Bolsters are pre-tapped for installing optional heavy-duty casters
60 x 24 x 27 3/4Learn More
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
We're working with a variety of tradesmen to solve endless fastening challenges: IRWIN® HANSON® Taps & Dies are the answer. Whether creating new tools from raw steel or repairing damaged and worn threads, achieving a precise fit is essential. IRWIN Industrial Tools® sets the standard for delivering quality every step of the way in your threading applications.
12-pc set in plastic case includes the following items: Fractional Plug Tap and 1 :_mage_bind_var_111 - 20 NC, 5/16" - 18 NC, 3/8" - 16 NC, 7/16" - 14 NC, 1/2" - 13 NC Threading Tools: Plain Die Stock - 1" Dies, Offset Adj. Tap Wrench No. 0 to 1/2"Learn More