- Heavy-duty case is constructed of durable aluminum alloy
- Steel plated hook and large grip anchor ring provide better holding power
- Retractable self-locking metal handle allows reel to be used as a plumb bob
- Twisted cotton line holds more chalk for multiple line strikes
- Holds approximately 2 oz. of chalk
JOBOX StorAll Steel Drawer Storage Units provide extra heavy-duty storage in the bed of all types of trucks and vans. StorAll models include our latest innovations to make drawer storage more convenient and safer to use. Image shows bin dividers when installed into a drawer.Learn More
This Dewalt DXPW3835 Gas pressure washer is engineered to meet the rigorous demand of the cleaning professional with its 3800 PSI Honda engine and it 3.5 GPM pro triplex pump. This Dewalt gas pressure washer is setting the standard by which all others are measured.
- Honda engine for reliable power and durability
- Heavy gauge steel frame, welded construction and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- Direct drive engine & pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloaded and thermal relief valve
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Brand Name : DEWALT
- MFG Model # : DXPW 3835
- MFG Part # : 60576
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 269 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GX270 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.4 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose length (in.) 600 Item Package Type Cardboard Container Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall; 3 year Honda; 2 Year Pump; Lifetime on Pump Head; 90 Days Gun/ Hose/Lance. Maximum Pressure 3800 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Pro-Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand - Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
The PW0745, Detergent Nozzle is designed for applying cleaning detergents (all models with Quick Connect Lances).Learn More
Sleek, custom fit products to precisely fit each individual truck. Made from polished Aluminum to provide maximum protection, appearance and style for your truck. 100% rust-free. Easy to install hardware included. Available in following models in optional aluminum or black powder coat finishes.Learn More
$6.994"x5/8 Zirconium Oxide (ZA) ZA60 grit Type 29 Zirconia Flap Disc Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
Fits WATCHMAN® IV Series Models 69 and 89.
- #13 in picture
- 3-point latch
- Note: Welding Required
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for aggressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety