Delta Lock-Down Hopper Chest uses an internal mechanism to lock the chest on the brackets. Release the mechanism to move it. Mounting brackets are reusable. To move or relocate the chest, turn the locking mechanism to release the chest from the mounting brackets. Model 814000 and 815000 Delta Steel Chests will fit in most truck beds. They have reinforced lids and cam-style locks for improved security. Locking arms hold the lid open for easier access.
- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize general purpose cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 8"x3/4"x.050"
- Shank: 1/2 in. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 8/12 TPI
- Package Quantity: 5
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Ample storage under box
This model comes with lockable paddle handlesLearn More
The TAWB60SL is an aluminum slim line flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- Ideal for 5th weel cargo space
- 60 in. Slim line flush mount
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect your valuables
- Bright finish
Delta PRO Steel Innersides utilize the same Gear-Lock system, self-centering latch pin, reinforced lid and high-strength body Design as the Crossovers. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system operates like a ratchet to lock the lid down tighter
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body resists cargo damage and protects lock system
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically opens the lid for easier, faster access
- Full-length storage bin provides quick and easy access to hand tools and parts
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
- Built-in full-length storage compartment for small tools and parts
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Max Pressure: 2,950 PSI
Max Temperature: 210(deg) F
Max Flow: 10.5 GPM
Outlet: 1/4″ FNPT
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More