This welding helmet from Titan Tools is perfect for anyone wanting to weld, stay safe and be comfortable.
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)
- 2-5/8-Inch Wide Flush Cut blade for plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials up to 1-9/16-Inch deep
- High Carbon Steel construction for increased durability and strength
- 18 teeth per inch
- Primarily used for "Cutting" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
No more climbing your van before you climb your ladders. With just a twist of a lever, the EZ-GLIDE™ System delivers your ladder to the right spot for back-saving loading and unloading. And when the work is done, another twist is all it takes to have the ladder packed away and ready to roll. The quickest, easiest and safest drop-down ladder rack system available, the EZ-GLIDE System also has a long-lasting aluminum frame design and interlocking supports that ensure your ladders stay in place when stowed.
All EZ-GLIDE Systems come with a wide range of benefits:
- Long-Lasting Design – lightweight aluminum frame keeps rust at bay for a long-lasting, professional appearance. Rustproof stainless steel fasteners and non-metallic bushings eliminate bi-metal corrosion.
- Stow And Secure – interlocking ladder supports ensure ladders stay in place when stowed. Ladders can be padlocked for added security.
- Ergonomic Drive Arm – telescoping lever extends to fit your reach. Extra-strength handle, lever and hinge hardware provide maximum durability and ease of use.
- EZ-GLIDE System Hydraulic Cylinder – provides a smooth, quiet and effortless descent. Zero-impact drop reduces noise and equipment wear.
For Nissan NV Vans with high roofs.Learn More
- Engraved with size and product number for future reference.
- Higher Quality Socket for High Powered Impact Wrenches
- Made to Strict ANSI standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Excellent for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox or selecting a certain size
Dimensions: H: 17 7/8 W: 20 L: 71 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 145
Cubic feet: 12.75
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.