- 55" W x 30" D x 26 3/8" H
- Available in Black and Blue
- 2 gas lifts to support top lid
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Full extension drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- 300-600* lbs. load rating per drawer (*all deep drawers with double slides)
- Full-width, extruded, polished aluminum drawer pulls
- Secure, tubular coded lock system
- EVA drawer liners
$2.992" Fine Crimp Steel Wire Cup With 1/4" Hex Shank. 6,000 RPM. Learn More
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 2" length
- Diameter: 1/4"
- 3/8 inch 4 flute
- SDS shank
- 6 inch drilling depth
- 8 inch overall length
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Compact Magnetic Bit Tip Holders are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ magnetic bit holders feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The 2-piece construction of the holders is the optimal assembly for abusive applications. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- 2-piece construction withstands abuse in impact applications
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and flexibility
- Strong magentic tip for secure grip
- Diameter: 0.433in
- Length: 2.36 in
For high-deposition requirements, this stick electrode is ideal for applications requiring light penetration and faster travel speeds. It runs in all positions on AC or DCEN (straight) or DCEP (reverse) polarity. 70,000 PSI tensile strength.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b. Plastic.
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 8 7/8 W: 20 L: 48
Weight (lbs.): 179Learn More
- Rugged Co-Polymer Construction with Wide Front Openings Allow for Easy Access and Greater Visibility.
- Great for a wide variety of uses; home, shop, office, crafts and hobby.
- Set on workbench, tool cabinet, or shelf.
- Available in Blue (BIN-8).
- Dimensions: 6.875" W (17.5cm), 4.875" D (12.4cm), 2.875" H (7.3cm)