Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $5.09
- Lobular design reduces stripping damage by driving the fastener on the sides instead of forcing the corners to turn
- For use with sheet metal screws and other hexagonal head fasteners
- Provides more clearance on the corners of the fastener where paint build-up can occur
The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
Dimensions: H: 19¼ W: 20¼ L: 47
Weight (lbs.): 43
Cubic feet: 10
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 30"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxes.Learn More
Replacement Bolt Kit for Steel Rack models 220 & 221.
- 1/4-20 Nylon Lock Nut (6)
- 1/4” ID 1“ OD Fender Washer (6)
- 1/4” Lock Washer (2)
- 1/4-20 x 1-1/4” Hex Head Tap Bolt (8)
- 14-20 x 2-1/4” Hex Head Bolt (1)
- 3/8-16 x 3/4” Thread Cut Screw (4)
- 8“ x 2-5/8” x 1/4” Mounting Pad (4)
- 8-18 x 1/2” Self-Tap Screw (6)
- Blind Fastener Install Tool (1)
- 1/4-20 Blind Fastener (2)